1.5 Ton 13 SEER Goodman Air Conditioner Condenser
The Goodman GSX130181 Air Conditioner Condenser uses the chlorine-free refrigerant R-410A to help prevent damage to the Ozone Layer. This unit is equipped with sound-dampening features to provide operating sound levels are among the lowest in the heating and cooling industry. Using high-quality components,the Goodman GSX130181 air conditioner condenser is rated at 13 SEER and will help reduce energy consumption throughout the life of the system.
Please note that this product is regulated by DOE Efficiency Standards.
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- Factory-installed filter dryer
- Copper tube/enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy-access gauge ports
- Contactor with lug connection
- Ground lug connection
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Goodman brand louvered sound control top design
- Steel louver coil guard
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
- Baked-on powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Top and side maintenance access
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds
This unit (and all 13 SEER units) cannot be shipped or installed in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia
Click here to see the 14 SEER unit that is available in these states.
For more information about state efficiency requirements, please click here.
2 Ton Multi-Positional Variable Speed Goodman Air Handler
The Goodman AVPTC24B14 Multi-Position, Variable-Speed Air Handler is suitable for use with refrigerant R-410A and is compatible with the ComfortNet Communicating System family of products.
The AVPTC's blower design includes a variable-speed direct current motor, which helps eliminate the cold blast of air upon heating start-up often associated with single-speed units. This air handler is ideal for either new or retrofit installations.
- Compatible with the ComfortNet Communicating System family of products
- Maximum four low-voltage wires required for operation in communicating mode
- Auto configuration of the airflow and tonnage in communicating mode
- In non-communicating mode, up to 12 field-selectable airflow settings can be adjusted to optimize the system's CFM for each individual mode of operation
- R-410A refrigerant-compatible
- Factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Variable-speed ECM blower motor
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Provides constant CFM over a wide range of static pressure conditions independent of duct system
- Provides adjustable low CFM for efficient fan-only operation
- CFM indicator with front-panel sight glass
- Improved humidity control and comfort
- Compatible with variable-capacity heat pumps and cooling applications
- Built-in coil has horizontal, vertical, and downflow drain pans with secondary drain connections
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Fully insulated, painted steel cabinet with attractive Architectural Gray finish
- Compact, versatile upflow, downflow, or horizontal multi-position installations
- Low-voltage cabinet connections; control circuit is arranged to permit staging
- Power supply on top; low-voltage entry on top or side
- Foil-faced insulation is glued in place and covers the entire blower case to reduce operating sound and cabinet condensation