The VKM inline centrifugal duct fans are designed for residential and commercial applications. The housing is made of steel with polymer coating. The quiet and efficient backward curved impeller is capable of operating in high pressure systems. In-line configuration simplifies installation. All VKM models are designed for standard diameter round ducting. The VKM series is designed to boost airflow through long or complex duct runs and provide ideal solutions for areas that are hard to heat or cool. The most common uses are bathroom exhaust, range hood exhaust and duct boosting. The VKM series fans have been specifically designed for simple installation and many years of maintenance free operation.
- High volume and static pressure applications
- Quiet and efficient, vibration free operation
- Durable and corrosion resistant casing
- Durable, external rotor motor design
- Permanently lubricated ball bearing motors for maintenance free operation
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Pre-wired and supplied with mounting bracket for easy installation
- Rated for continuous operation
|Electrical||120 Volt Single Phase|
|Weight (in lbs)||12.0000|
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
We provide you great prices so you can save your money for the more important things in your life.
You may also be interested in the following products