100,000 BTU 96% AFUE Two-Stage Multi-Positional AirQuest Gas Furnace
Manufactured by Carrier
With its variable speed blower motor and two stage burner, the AirQuest G96VTN1002120A can provide a consistently superior comfort to almost any application. Considered one of the best furnaces offered by AirQuest, the G96VTN1002120A is a great choice to keep you comfortable while saving you money in energy bills year-round.
- 100,000 BTU, 96% AFUE natural gas furnace
- Generally suitable for up to a large house in ideal applications
- Variable speed blower with a two stage burner
- Multi-positional design—can be installed in the upflow, downflow, or horizontal orientations
- Field-convertible to propane with an optional LP kit
- On board self-diagnostics
100,000 BTU, 96% AFUE
The AirQuest G96VTN1002120A has an input of 100,000 BTU. With an efficiency of 96%, this means that the furnace has an output of 96,000 BTU, meaning that it is generally suitable for large houses in ideal climates. The 96% AFUE also means that for the gas going into the furnace, 96% of it is used to heat your home while the remaining 4% is lost out the flue piping and lost to normal furnace operations. All 96% furnaces require plastic/PVC flue venting, and if you need it to be metal flue venting to match your current setup, you would need to get an 80% efficient furnace. While this unit uses natural gas as fuel out of the box, we also have an LP conversion kit, available at an additional cost.
AirQuest offers Carrier’s standard 10 year parts warranty and lifetime (20 year) heat exchanger limited warranty. Please note that in order for these warranties to be upheld, installation following your state and local codes are required, along with timely registration through the manufacturer.
With its ability to be installed in any configuration—upflow, downflow, or horizontal—the AirQuest G96VTN1002120A manufactured by Carrier is very versatile in application potential. The unit has a durable outer casing that can withstand wear-and-tear through its entire lifetime, providing the peace of mind that your home will stay comfortable year-round. Please note that this furnace is not designed to be suitable for a mobile home on its own.
All AirQuest-brand equipment is manufactured by Carrier, one of the leaders of superior comfort in the industry. The AIrQuest G96VTN1002120A definitely lives up to the Carrier family name thanks in part to its variable speed blower motor and its two stage burner. Both of these prominent features provide the most precise temperature and airflow output possible, making you as comfortable as possible in your home year-round.
|100,000 BTU 96% AFUE Two-Stage Multi-Positional AirQuest Gas Furnace|
|Weight (in lbs)||170.000000|
|Exhaust Flue Requirement||Plastic / PVC|
|Equivalent||Carrier Equivalent: 59TP6B100V21--20 Tempstar Equivalent: F96VTN1002120A Bryant Equivalent: 926TB60100V21|
|Furnace Efficiency / AFUE||96%|
|Blower Motor||Variable Speed|
|Exhaust Pipe||Plastic / PVC|
|Electrical||120 V. 1 Phase 60 Hz|
|Warranty||10 Years No Hassle Replacement Warranty with Online Registration|
This gas appliance requires a trained technician to install. Improperly connecting gas lines or improperly connecting a gas flue or venting may result in death. By purchasing this item, you are agreeing that you are using a trained technician to install this gas appliance. We will not be responsible for any injury or property damage arising from improper service or service procedures. Whoever installs or services this unit assumes responsibility for any personal injury or property damage which may result. Many jurisdictions require a license to install this equipment.
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
The physical dimensions of this unit are 29 1/2"L x 21"W x 35"H. This particular furnace requires a plastic or PVC flue vent. If you have any further questions, please call us and we will be happy to assist you.