Today's Hours 8am - 9pm est
Today's Hours 8am - 9pm est
Manufactured by Carrier
With its variable speed blower motor and modulating gas valve, the AirQuest G97CMN1002122A can provide a consistently superior comfort to almost any application. Considered one of the best furnaces offered by AirQuest, the G97CMN1002122A is a great choice to keep you comfortable while saving you money in energy bills year-round.
The AirQuest G97CMN1002122A has an input of 100,000 BTU. With an efficiency of 98%, this means that the furnace has an output of 98,000 BTU, meaning that it is generally suitable for large houses in ideal climates. The 98% AFUE also means that for the gas going into the furnace, 98% of it is used to heat your home while the remaining 2% is lost out the flue piping and lost to normal furnace operations. All 90% and above furnaces require plastic/PVC flue venting, and if you need it to be metal flue venting to match your current setup, you would need to get an 80% efficient furnace. While this unit uses natural gas as fuel out of the box, we also have an LP conversion kit, available at an additional cost.
AirQuest offers standard 10 year parts warranty and lifetime (20 year) heat exchanger limited warranty. Please note that in order for these warranties to be upheld, installation following your state and local codes are required, along with timely registration through the manufacturer.
With its ability to be installed in any configuration-upflow, downflow, or horizontal-the AirQuest G97CMN1002122A is very versatile in application potential. The unit has a durable outer casing that can withstand wear-and-tear through its entire lifetime, providing the peace of mind that your home will stay comfortable year-round. Please note that this furnace is not designed to be suitable for a mobile home on its own.
All AirQuest-brand equipment is manufactured, one of the leaders of superior comfort in the industry. The AirQuest G97CMN1002122A lives up to the name thanks in part to its variable speed blower motor and its modulating gas valve. Moreover, the furnace is communicating, meaning that with the proper equipment, the furnace will constantly adjust to the needs of your home so that you never go uncomfortable in your home, regardless if it is in Autumn or in the worst part of winter. Considered one of AirQuest's best furnaces, both prominent features provide the most precise temperature and airflow output possible, making you as comfortable as possible in your home year-round.
|100,000 BTU 97% AFUE Variable Speed Communicating Modulating Multi-Positional AirQuest Gas Furnace|
|Weight (in lbs)||179.000000|
|Exhaust Flue Requirement||Plastic / PVC|
|Equivalent||Carrier Equivalent: 59MN7B100C21--22|
|Furnace Efficiency / AFUE||97%|
|Blower Motor||Variable Speed-ECM|
|Electrical||120 V. 1 Phase 60 Hz|
|Warranty||10 Year No Hassle / 20 Year Heat Exchanger / 10 Year Parts with Online Registration|
This gas appliance requires a trained technician to install. Improperly connecting gas lines or improperly connecting a gas flue or venting may result in death. By purchasing this item, you are agreeing that you are using a trained technician to install this gas appliance. We will not be responsible for any injury or property damage arising from improper service or service procedures. Whoever installs or services this unit assumes responsibility for any personal injury or property damage which may result. Many jurisdictions require a license to install this equipment.
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING