An AirQuest combination system is a great choice to keep your home warm all season long. With tons of extra features and a great price, the G9MXT0601412A is a perfect choice for heating.
All AirQuest models are manufactured with Carrier and come with a 10 year parts warranty and 20 year heat exchanger limited warranty. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
60,000 BTU 96% AFUE Two Stage Multi-Positional AirQuest Gas Furnace
The AirQuest G9MXT0401712A two stage, multi-position gas furnace is a great choice to keep your home warm all season long. With plenty of extra features and a great price, the AirQuest G9MXT series is a perfect choice. All AirQuest models are manufactured and come with a 10 year parts warranty and 20 year heat exchanger limited warranty. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
- Two stage heating operation
- Xtra SEER ECM blower motor
- California NOx approved
- Supports single and two stage cooling units
- Support for twinning applications
- Dehumidification feature in cooling
- Electronic air cleaner terminal
- Flame roll−out sensors standard
- Adjustable heating blower OFF delay
- Factory set blower ON delay
- Stainless steel secondary heat exchanger
- High temperature limit control prevents overheating
- Direct ignition with Silicon Nitride igniter
- Fully insulated, corrosion−resistant, prepainted steel cabinet
- Runs quieter at lower heating rates
- Two speed induced draft combustion blower
- Direct vent, single−pipe venting or ventilated combustion air
- 24 VAC humidifier terminal
- 35" high, for ease of installation
- Easy door removal with secure attachment
- Operates as natural gas furnace out of the box, and easily converts to a propane furnace with optional conversion kit
- Four position − upflow, downflow, horizontal (left/right) installation
- Supports at least twelve different venting configurations
- Through the casing flue pipe for counterflow or horizontal applications with optional accessory
- Concentric vent available
- Self diagnostics with bright LED
- Slide out heat exchanger and blower assembly
- 20 year heat exchanger limited warranty
- 5 year parts limited warranty - With timely registration, an additional 5 year parts limited warranty
2 Ton 15 SEER AirQuest Heat Pump
The AirQuest NXH524GK is a standard heat pump condenser. Designed with comfort in mind and a higher-than-standard efficiency for nearly any application, this condenser is considered a good all-around option for almost any all-electric split system application.
- 2 ton, 15 SEER heat pump condenser
- Can heat and cool up to a small house in average conditions
- Single Stage
- Filter drier included to be field-installed
The AirQuest NXH524GK heat pump condenser has an output of 2 tons, generally enough to heat and cool up to a small house in ideal climates. In many system configurations, the tonnage of the unit???s paired coil or air handler will be larger in tonnage than this condenser, which maintains the efficiency of the unit.Please note that this condenser cannot function on its own, and it needs an indoor coil or air handler to work. This unit will also only heat down to around 35??F, and if you need heat any lower than this, a backup heat strip will be needed to act as straight electric heating in a compatible air handler.
The AirQuest NXH524GK air conditioner condenser is rated at 15 SEER, making it between 5-7% more efficient than the minimum efficiency 14 SEER units, saving you money in electric bills over the entire lifetime of your unit. In general, heat pumps will heat more efficiently than straight electric furnaces, making them an excellent and money-saving solution for almost any all-electric solution, especially when you have a lot of heating during outdoor temperatures ranging from when you start using your heating system all the way down to 35??F.
AirQuest offers a 10 year parts warranty on its condensers. For these warranties to be upheld, the unit must be installed following your state and local codes, a new and certified coil must be installed at the same time, and the entire system must be registered online through the manufacturer.
The cabinet of AirQuest units are extremely durable. On the NXH524GK, there are reinforced corner posts and the internals of the unit are protected by an additional inlet grille, all to provide enhanced protection to the unit.
AirQuest 2 Ton 14" Width Vertical Evaporator Cased Coil
AirQuest takes pride in its ability to provide a high-quality system, including all system components. Leaving no exception, the END4X24L14A vertical coil is a superior option for almost any application while maintaining the entire unit???s efficiency with a factory-integrated TXV kit for enhanced energy optimization.
- 2 ton vertical coil
- Works in both upflow and downflow applications
- Compatible with both AC-only and heat pump condensers
- Factory-installed TXV kit for enhanced energy optimization
- Sturdy and compact design
The AirQuest END4X24L14A is rated for up to 2 tons of heating and cooling. With its ability to be installed with either an AC-only condenser or a heat pump condenser, this unit is ideal for many applications. In some packages, this coil will be larger than its paired condenser, which will increase the overall efficiency of the entire unit, but the coil should never be smaller than its paired condenser. Please note that this item cannot operate independently from a compatible condenser and blower or furnace, each available at an additional cost.
AirQuest offers a 10 year parts warranty on their coils when they are installed following your state and local codes, as well as the system is paired with a certified system matchup. Please note that in order to obtain the entire length of this warranty, the entire unit must be registered through the manufacturer.