With the AirQuest HVH8 variable speed heat pump you will experience reliable comfort that is extremely high efficient. This heat pump can achieve up to 19 SEER and features a variable speed 5 stage scroll compressor for quite heating and cooling operation. Use the HVH8 year around to both heat and cool your home. All AirQuest models are manufactured with Carrier and come with a 10 year parts warranty.
- Variable speed compressor operates at 5 stages with capacity range as wide as 25% - 100%
- Electronic expansion valvle for precise heating control
- Integrated inverter control enables 5 stage operation wiht complete Observer communicating system
- Observer Wall Control with version 5.0 or newer software required for 5 stage operation
- Capable of 2 stage operation wiht 2 stage thermostat
- Outdoor temperature sensor factory installed
- Pressure equalizer valve for easy starting
- Compressor discharge temperature sensor
- Coil temperature sensor
- Internal crankcase heater
- Suction line accumulator factory installed
- 10 year no hassle replacement limited warranty
- 5 year parts limited warranty (including compressor and coil) - With timely registration, an additional 5 year parts limited warranty (including compressor and coil)
- AHRI Certified
1 Customer review(s)
Nice efficient unit.
I've been running this unit for a month now. It performs beautifully and is very quiet & vibration free while running. It consumes about the same energy as my 18 year old Lennox did, even though the Lennox was 1/2 ton smaller. Along with the ION System Control thermostat, this combination is good at keeping the house comfortable. Although AirQuest is an unknown brand name to me, I believe it to be a Carrier brand name product, renamed. I installed this and a furnace with 4 hours of help at the end from an HVAC professional. There were experts, (Chris Whitmore) at HVACdirect.com available to help me through the uncertainties and this was very valuable. I've only tested the heat-pump side of this unit so far but look forward to using the heat pump this upcoming Minnesota winter. Doing the labor myself & buying from HVACdirect.com saved me ~40% on the system cost.
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
Our low price guarantee provides you with confidence and piece of mind, knowing you purchased a quality product at a great price
See What Our Customers are Saying