88,000 BTU 80% AFUE Single Stage Multi-Positional AirQuest Gas Furnace
Manufactured by Carrier
The AirQuest N80ESN0901714A is an inexpensive model of furnace to provide reasonable comfort to your home. At a basic efficiency, this furnace will heat your home adequately with the right output, providing comfort to your home even in the coldest parts of the year.
- 88,000 BTU, 80% AFUE natural gas furnace
- Generally suitable for up to a medium-sized house in ideal applications
- Multi-positional design—can be installed in the upflow, downflow, or horizontal orientations
- Single stage burner with a multi-speed blower
- Field-convertible to propane with an optional LP kit
- On board self-diagnostics
88,000 BTU, 80% AFUE
The AirQuest N80ESN0901714A has an input of 88,000 BTU. With an efficiency of 80%, this means that the furnace has an output of 70,400 BTU. The 80% AFUE also means that for the gas going into the furnace, 80% of it is used to heat your home while the remaining 20% is lost out the flue piping and lost to normal furnace operations. All 80% furnaces require metal flue venting, and if you need it to be plastic/PVC venting a furnace with an efficiency of 90% or above is required. While this unit uses natural gas as fuel out of the box, we also have an LP conversion kit, available at an additional cost.Please note that this furnace is not Low NOx or Ultra Low NOx compliant and if shipped to California may be subject to a mitigation fee.
AirQuest offers Carrier’s standard 10 year parts warranty and lifetime (20 year) heat exchanger limited warranty. Please note that in order for these warranties to be upheld, installation following your state and local codes are required, along with timely registration through the manufacturer.
With its ability to be installed in any configuration—upflow, downflow, or horizontal—the AirQuest N80ESN0901714A manufactured by Carrier is very versatile in application potential. The unit has a durable outer casing that can withstand wear-and-tear through its entire lifetime, providing the peace of mind that your home will stay comfortable year-round.Please note that this furnace is not designed to be suitable for a mobile home on its own.
|88,000 BTU 80% AFUE Single Stage Multi-Positional AirQuest Gas Furnace|
|Weight (in lbs)||131.000000|
|Exhaust Flue Requirement||Metal|
|Equivalent||Carrier Equivalent: 58SB0A090E17--14 Tempstar Equivalent: TN80ESN0901714A Bryant Equivalent: 810SA42090E17|
|Furnace Efficiency / AFUE||80%|
|Blower Motor||Multi Speed - ESC|
|Electrical||120 V. 1 Phase 60 Hz|
|Warranty||10 Years No Hassle Replacement Warranty with Online Registration|
This gas appliance requires a trained technician to install. Improperly connecting gas lines or improperly connecting a gas flue or venting may result in death. By purchasing this item, you are agreeing that you are using a trained technician to install this gas appliance. We will not be responsible for any injury or property damage arising from improper service or service procedures. Whoever installs or services this unit assumes responsibility for any personal injury or property damage which may result. Many jurisdictions require a license to install this equipment.
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING