- Grill Type: Cart Model Grill
- Main Burner BTUs: 40,000
- Primary Cooking Dimensions: 26 3/4"W x 17"D
- Cooking Grate Material: Adjustable Stainless Steel Rods
- Burner Shape/Material: "8" Shaped Stainless Steel Bowtie Burner
- Flame Tamer Material: Flare Buster Ceramic Flavor Enhancers And Smoker Shutter
- Grill Body Material: Cast Aluminum
- Ignition Type: Continuous Battery Powered Push Button
- Certification(s): UL
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty- Cooking Grids, "8" Burners, Grill Head | 10 Years- "H" Burners | 5 years- Painted Surfaces | 2 years- Briquette Racks, Warming Rack, Heat Shield | 1 Year- Everything Else
Broilmaster Grills has been a leading manufacturer of gas grills since the 1960's. Their grills are known for cooking well and lasting a very long time. Many predating the 1980's are still in use today. Still made in the USA, they haven't changed much but they haven't had to. Simply put, their grills have quality components where others other grills look to cut costs. They use heavy duty cast aluminum for the grill head. High quality stainless steel for their burners and cooking grates. They offer several different size grill heads, the #4 grills are the smaller of the two. The #3 heads are the larger of the two. Both portable carts and more permanent mounting bases are available. Multiple shelf options are available as well. The "H" series grills start with standard flat cooking grids, an "H" shaped burner, and use reliable ceramic briquettes to distribute heat and protect the burner. The "P" series grills feature adjustable stainless steel cooking grids, ceramic briquettes, and use Broilmaster's famous "8" shaped burner. The P3SX grill features adjustable stainless steel cooking grids, Broilmaster's famous "8" shaped burner, use ceramic Flare Buster ceramic briquettes, and also includes a smoker/shutter for indirect heating and baking. From steaks to cakes, there isn't much you cant cook on a Broilmaster.
Most all BBQ grill heads can be placed on a portable cart with wheels. Portable grills are able to be fueled with a standard 20 pound propane tank or by your home's natural gas supply with a flexible hose. With a portable grill you are not locked into having your grill in one location. You can move the grill from to porch, patio, deck, cabin, etc.. Most grills do not require power so they make a great backup cooking in case of a power outage. Plus who wouldn’t rather enjoy an aft noon or evening cooking and taking in the smells of your favorite foods being cooked over an open flame. Outdoor grills are also a great way to keep the house cool in the summer time. No need to fire up the oven. With most grills and accessories, you can grill, bake, roast, and slow cook without overheating your kitchen and taking advantage of spending time outdoors.