The Buck Stove Model 74 is a non-catalytic wood burning stove that has been designed to meet emissions standards without the use of a catalytic combustor. The Model 74 has a BTU rating of 40,900 and can heat up to 2,600 square feet. This unit provides heavy duty heat performance.
- Stove Dimensions: 21-1/2" H x 27-5/8" W x 22-3/8" D
- Minimum Fireplace Dimensions: 22-1/2" H x 27-3/4" W x 15" D
- Heat Capacity - 1,500 - 2,600 Sq. Feet
- EPA Tested Output BTU/H - 40,900
- Emissions G/H- 3.6
- Firebox Volume - 2.6 Cubic Feet
- Max Firewood Length - 22" (side to side) 16" (front to back)
- This model does not have an ashpan
- Flu Size - 6"
- Efficiency - 78%
- This model is Pre Fab Approved
- This model is Mobile Home Approved++
- Weight - 460 Lbs
- Hearth Pad Size 34" W x 48" D**
** Hearth pad size listed is the minimum size required for vertical vent installations
++Requires optional outside air kit for mobile home installations
|Addl Features||HEAT CAPACITY - 1,500 - 2,600 Sq. Feet|
|Addl Features||BLOWER - OPTIONAL|
|Addl Features||FLUE SIZE - 6"|
|Addl Features||EFFICIENCY - 78%|
|Weight (in lbs)||460.0000|
Why Choose Buck Stove?
Buck Stove has become an American icon over the last forty-four years as an elite stove manufacturing company nestled in the mountains of North Carolina. They have worked hard on their designs and manufacturing process to ensure that they provide the best quality products available on the market.
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
We provide you great prices so you can save your money for the more important things in your life.