The Buck Stove Model 91 catalytic is Buck Stove's most popular selling wood stove. This stove can be used as a masonry fireplace insert, or freestanding and easily accepts 21" logs. This stove produces 50,400 BTU's and can heat up to 3,200 square feet. This stove features a factory installed blower, high efficiency heat exchanger, ash removal tray and oversized glass door with air wash system. Model shown with the pewter door and pewter window option.
- Stove Dimensions: 34-1/4" W x 23-3/16" H x 28-7/8" D
- Minimum Fireplace Dimensions: 23-1/2" H x 31-3/4" W x 15-1/2" D
- Freestanding Clearance to Combustibles*: 16" check (Corner) - 23" (Rear) - 24" (Side)
- Heat Capacity - 1,800 - 3,200 Sq. Feet
- EPA Tested Output BTU/H - 50,400
- Emissions G/H- 1.2
- Firebox Volume - 4.4 Cubic Feet
- Max Firewood Length - 22" (front to back) 23"(side to side)
- This model comes with an ashpan
- This model comes with a blower
- Flu Size - 8"
- Efficiency - 86%
- This model is not Pre Fab Approved
- This model is not Mobile Home Approved
- Weight - 620 Lbs
- Heard Pad Size 50" W x 54" D***
* The clearances listed may be reduced. Check owner's manual for details or follow NFPA-211 code if available.
** Model 91 is tested with only double wall pipe ADD- FOR FREESTANDING APPLICATIONS ONLY
*** Hearth pad size listed is the minimum size required for verticle vent installations
||HEAT CAPACITY - 1,800 - 3,200 Sq. Feet
||FLUE SIZE - 8"
||FIREWOOD LENGTH - 22"
||EFFICIENCY - 86%
|Weight (in lbs)
You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents.
||PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
4 Customer review(s)
Have used this stove for ten years as an insert in a large home. Heats entire house unless outside temp is teens or lower, then we supplement with space heater. Unreal savings of wood compared to our old non catalyst clunker. Burns all night. No problems.
best wood stove period
Have had this stove for 18 years. Outstanding performance.
Why Choose Buck Stove?
Buck Stove has become an American icon over the last forty-four years as an elite stove manufacturing company nestled in the mountains of North Carolina. They have worked hard on their designs and manufacturing process to ensure that they provide the best quality products available on the market.
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
Our low price guarantee provides you with confidence and piece of mind, knowing you purchased a quality product at a great price
See What Our Customers are Saying