The Buck Stove Model CR18 ceramic type log set produces 32,000 BTU's of clean, efficient heat. The size of the CR18 allows the logset to easily be used in pre-fab fireplaces.
- MINIMUM FIREPLACE DIMENSIONS: 17" H x 25" W (Front) & 18 " W (Rear) x 14" D
- Base Type/Log Set Type: Vent Free/ Ceramic
- BTU/H Output: 32,000
- Efficiency Rating: 99%
- Thermostat Control: Millivolt
- Fuel Source: L.P. Or Natural Gas
- Hi to Lo Flame Control: Yes
- Piezo Matchless Ignition: Yes
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor: Yes
- Aftermarket Manufactured Home Approved: Yes
||Millivolt – Remote Ready
||Efficiency Rating: 99%
||Hi to Lo Flame Control: Yes
||Piezo Matchless Ignition: Yes
||Oxygen Depletion Sensor: Yes
|Weight (in lbs)
Why Choose Buck Stove?
Buck Stove has become an American icon over the last forty-four years as an elite stove manufacturing company nestled in the mountains of North Carolina. They have worked hard on their designs and manufacturing process to ensure that they provide the best quality products available on the market.
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
We provide you great prices so you can save your money for the more important things in your life.
Amazing Customer Reviews