120,000 BTU 96% AFUE Upflow Single Stage Direct Comfort Gas Furnace
The Direct Comfort DC-DC-GMSS961205DN is a high-efficient gas furnace that features a single stage gas valve and a multi-speed circulating blower that will provide efficient and economical performance. A single-stage gas furnace provides consistent airflow through constant rotation. Energy efficiency is key to controlling the cost of heating your home. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
The Direct Comfort DC-DC-GMSS961205DN furnace has a 96% AFUE rating which means that for every every $1.00 you spend, 96 cents goes towards heating your home.
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Single-stage gas valve
- Durable Silicon Nitride Igniter
- Quet single-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to an LED
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for air cleaner and humidifier
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) = <2%
- All models comply with California Low NOx emissions standards
|120,000 BTU 96% AFUE Upflow Single Stage Direct Comfort Gas Furnace|
|Weight (in lbs)||154.000000|
|Furnace Efficiency / AFUE||96%|
|Blower Motor||Multi Speed|
|Electrical||115 V. 1 Phase 60 Hz|
|Warranty||10 Years with Online Registration|
This gas appliance requires a trained technician to install. Improperly connecting gas lines or improperly connecting a gas flue or venting may result in death. By purchasing this item, you are agreeing that you are using a trained technician to install this gas appliance. We will not be responsible for any injury or property damage arising from improper service or service procedures. Whoever installs or services this unit assumes responsibility for any personal injury or property damage which may result. Many jurisdictions require a license to install this equipment.
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING