The Goodman® GPG14 SEER Packaged Gas/Electric Unit features high-efficiency performance and reasonable operating costs. This 14 SEER unit allows for a ground-level or rooftop mount and horizontal or down-flow applications. The GPG14 is housed in a heavy-gauge, zinc-coated steel cabinet that offers a high-quality, UV-resistant powder-paint finish. Heating operates out of the box on natural gas, and can be easily converted to operate on propane with optional LP conversion kit.
This package unit can be easily installed in manufactured or modular homes which use smaller (high static pressure) duct work. This 3 ton AC package unit can also be easily converted to accommodate a plenum for normal or low-static applications. The Goodman package unit series are self-contained so the only connections needed for installation are the supply and return ducts, the line and low voltage wiring, and the drain connection. The units are ETL listed and ARI certified.
- High efficiency compressor
- Durable, corrosion-resistant T-140 aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger
- Aluminum tube, Aluminum fin coils
- All-Aluminum evaporator coil
- Flowrater expansion device on 2 to 4-ton units; TXV expansion device on 5-ton units
- X-13 type recirculating blower motor
- Redundant gas valve and easy conversion to propane
- Power-assisted combustion
- Direct spark ignition system includes a microprocessor-based control for the entire ignition sequence, all blower operation, and all safety circuits complete with self-diagnotics
- All models comply with California Low NOx standards
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- High-quality UV-resistant powder-paint finish
- Horizontal or Downflow application
- Convenient access panels
- One roof curb fits all units
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Bottom, 2" high base rails for easier handling
- All models fit in a standard-size pick-up truck
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds
1 Customer review(s)
Unit delivered to my home on time in good condition. Installed easy, and works as advertised. I would buy again and highly recommend. Very good price.
Why Choose Goodman?
For over three decades Goodman has concentrated on something more important than simple brand recognition consumer advertising. They focus on the design, engineering, and manufacturing of dependable products that have helped millions and millions of homeowners achieve reliable, high-quality, and affordable indoor comfort. In addition, Goodman has earned the loyalty and respect from thousands of local independent heating and cooling professionals across North America.
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
Our low price guarantee provides you with confidence and piece of mind, knowing you purchased a quality product at a great price
See What Our Customers are Saying