- R-410A HFC refrigerant
- ASHRAE 90.1 energy compliant efficiency levels
- Single-stage cooling capacity control on all 036-072 models and the 091,101 and 121 models.
- Two stage cooling capacity control on 090,102,120,150 and 180 models
- Rated in accordance with ARI Standard 210/240 (036-060 sizes) and 340/360 (072-180 sizes)
- Designed in accordance with Underwriters’ Laboratories Standard 1995
- Listed by UL and UL, Canada or ETL and ETL, Canada
- Exclusive non-corrosive composite condensate pan in accordance with ASHRAE 62 Standard, sloping design; side or center drain
- Gas efficiencies up to 82%
- Induced draft combustion
- Redundant gas valve, with 1 or 2 stages of heating
- Pre-painted exterior panels and tested to 500 hours salt spray protection
- Fixed refrigerant metering system
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Exclusive IGC solid-state control for on-board diagnostics with LED error code designation, burner control logic.
- “Low NOx” models available that meet California Air Quality Management NOx requirements and include stainless steel heat exchangers
- Cooling operating range from 40 F up to 115 F.
- Access panels with easy grip handles and no-strip screw feature
- Two-inch disposable return air filters
- Tool-less filter access door
- Standard belt drive, constant torque motor
- Advanced terminal board for simple safety circuit troubleshooting and control box arrangement
- Field Convertible from vertical to horizontal airflow on all models. No special kit required on 036-150 models. Field accessory supply duct kit required for 180 size model only
- Provisions for thru-the-bottom power entry capability
- Single point gas and electric connections
- Full perimeter base rail with built-in rigging adapters and fork truck slots
- Scroll compressors with internal line-break overload protection
- Copper tube, aluminum fin coils
- 24-volt control circuit protected with resettable circuit breaker
- Permanently lubricated evaporator-fan motor
- Permanently lubricated, totally enclosed, shaft down condenser motors
- Low pressure, freeze protection, and high pressure switches
- Exclusive IGC anti-cycle protection for gas heat operation
- Solid-state electronic direct spark ignition system
- Flame roll-out safety protector
- Liquid line filter drier
- 15 Year limited warranty on stainless steel heat exchanger
- 10 Year limited warranty on aluminized heat exchanger
- 5 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 1 Year limited warranty on parts
||208 / 230 V. 3 Phase 60 Hz
|Weight (in lbs)
You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents.
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
We provide you great prices so you can save your money for the more important things in your life.