- A match lit ignition that is CSA certified unit is ignited by placing a match or bbq lighter over the burner and slowly turning the gas on (See manual for exact written instructions).
- An electronic ignition system that uses 110/120V to ignite the main burner. This system also has an optional remote control system. This system is CSA certified which is recognized by building authorities for commercial applications.
- Requires 30lbs of fire glass or 2 bags (50 lbs) of lava rock
- All of the fire pits are available to be operated with fire glass or lava rock. Log kits are available and should be used along with lava rock.
- Requires 4 bags (40lbs) of fire glass or 2 bags of lava rock.
- Features An 36" x 14" "H" Burner Kit
- All Hearth Products Controls fire pits feature corrosion resistant stainless steel burners and burner pans.
Hearth Products Controls Copper offers a wide assortment of copper gas burning fire pits. A copper fire pit will never go out of style. Whether you are looking for the round (Mesa And Tempe), Square (Sedona), or rectangular (3 models of the Phoenix fire pit), Hearth Products Controls has your outdoor area covered. There are two ignition types available to meet your expectations, code requirements, as well as budget.
Further specifications and installation instructions are available in the resources below.