- High-powered, dual-element WD-Series fixtures provide more concentrated heat for recessed installations, premium outdoor heating applications, large scale coverage needs, and spaces with 8-14 foot mounting heights
- Typically installed with solid state controls, to vary the electric load for comfortable heat in a wide range of conditions
- Choose from brushed stainless steel, standard and custom finish options
- May also be installed with duplex/stack switches for effectively a half-power or full-power option
- Infrared heater uses radiant heat to warm people and objects not the air
- Installation mounting options include wall, ceiling, floor or pole
- UL listed for indoor and outdoor use
Our infrared heaters work similar to the sunlight, with heat traveling in direct lines, and not being affected by wind or surrounding air. This unique process allows for selective heating of certain areas and lends itself to outdoor patios and backyards.
Stainless Steel Quartz Heater
Infratech heaters are energy efficient, with wide, polished reflectors that provide comfortable and uniform heat coverage. For residential or commercial use, this Infratech Heaters are made of commercial grade stainless steel.
Infratech quartz elements provide pleasant medium wave heat. Competing heaters utilize shortwave halogen elements which produce a more intense heat and emit a very bright, harsh-colored light. By contrast, Infratech medium wave elements effectively heat your space, while providing a soft, warm glow that is practically unnoticeable.
Clean Energy, For Continuous Use.
Infratech elements are rated for near 5,000 hours of continuous use. In many cases, you will find yourself enjoying your heater for years before a replacement would be necessary. Always refer to the W-Series manual for specific instructions, and be sure to disconnect the power to your heater before attempting to change an element.