Modine Hot Dawg HD 45,000 BTU Liquid Propane Garage Heater - Stainless Steel
The Modine name has become renowned as a quality unit, heating millions of homes and places of work. The Hot Dawg HD45 is no exception, with expert engineering enabling reliability to last for decades to come. From its quiet nature to the ability to have low maintenance and installation with its electrical knockouts and long-lasting lubrication, this is a product that is designed to be an ideal option for many applications.
- Built with a stainless steel heat exchanger, which has incredible corrosion resistance and high-heat transfer potential.
- Incredibly quiet, the HD45 heater is inconspicuous yet effective at keeping you warm while helping you minimize distractions from your work.
- The HD45 has a low-profile design, with a height of only 18 inches. It can be mounted with as little as a one-inch clearance from the ceiling with only two angle brackets, which further prevents the heater from distracting you from daily life.
- Electric wiring knockouts and field wiring connections reduce the installation costs by simplifying the installation process and the time required to install the unit.
- The included powered venting system allows for faster and more efficient expelling of flue exhaust from the heater to outside. The venting system is fast and easy to install, which helps further keep the installation cost relatively low.
- The unit's motor has an extremely long-lasting lubricant put in straight from the factory to reduce operational wear-and-tear from age. This heavily reduces maintenance and upkeep costs since the motor never has to be oiled during its natural lifetime, reducing maintenance costs as well as keeping the unit quiet even as it ages.
- The factory-implemented paint on the HD45 is corrosion resistant and highly durable, while still blending in seamlessly with a variety of environments in its color, allowing it to be versatile in installation placement.
- Modine passes on a 2-year parts and 10 year heat exchanger warranty to homeowners when the unit is installed by a professional.
|Modine Hot Dawg HD 45,000 BTU Liquid Propane Garage Heater - Stainless Steel|
|Weight (in lbs)||72.000000|
|Heating BTU||45,000 BTU|
|Venting Type||Power Vent|
|Electrical||115 Volt 1 Phase 60 Hertz|
|Material||Heavy Gauge Metal Casing, Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger|
|Warranty||10 year heat exchanger, 2 year parts|
|Safety Information||PROPOSITION 65 WARNING|