The Real Fyre Difference:
We design and craft gas fire logs so authentic looking, they’re equally beautiful with or without a fire burning. Real Fyre brings you and your family all the warmth, comfort and beauty you’d ever wish for from a hearth place fire, without any of the drawbacks of wood burning fires. You won’t find gas fireplace products more beautifully designed and expertly engineered than Real Fyre. Many of Peterson's log designs are individually hand painted by craftsman and artists who have been mastering their artistry in Peterson's workshops for generations.
- Greater Compressive Strength allows for finer surface detailing and longer lasting logs.
- Higher Bulk Density provides more radiant heat, both while burning and after the fire is off.
- Better Rheology (Flow Rate) means a better log texture with fewer “bug holes” and greater log strength.
- Higher Tenacity gives Real Fyre logs the ability to withstand higher heat over a longer period of time. The material used in Real Fyre logs has a higher Pyrometric Cone Equivalent (PCE) of 2650 degrees which means Real Fyre logs won’t break down.
- Lower Iron Content assures that Real Fyre logs are less prone to oxidation, which over time changes the color of the log.
- Steel Reinforcing Rods provide a higher degree of structural integrity for year and years of ageless beauty.
**60lbs-140lbs Depending On Size And Options
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
Our low price guarantee provides you with confidence and piece of mind, knowing you purchased a quality product at a great price
Amazing Customer Reviews
You may also be interested in the following products