The Revolv MG1E-090B is a good solution for many manufactured or mobile home gas furnace applications. With its easy installation procedures, low maintenance, and included LP conversion kit, the MG1E-090B will save you money both up front and over time.
- 90,000 BTU, 80% natural gas furnace
- Can generally heat an average mobile home in ideal applications
- Natural gas out of the box, but comes with an LP kit for field installation if needed
- Low maintenance requirements
- AC coil cabinet included with purchase (condenser and coil sold separately)
- Efficient ECM blower motor
90,000 BTU, 80% AFUE
With a system output of 90,000 BTU, the Revolv MG1E-090B furnace can generally heat average mobile homes in ideal applications. With a basic efficiency rating of 80% AFUE, this input equates to an output of 72,000 BTU, and 80% of the fuel going into the unit is contributed to heating your home and the remaining 20% of the fuel is lost out of the flue venting and is used up in normal furnace operations. If you are coming from our site’s sizing calculator, please note that it is a good idea to upsize any calculation to compensate for limited insulation and other factors that cause a mobile home to differ from traditional home sizing. If you have any questions, please contact us. Please note that this furnace is intended to only be used in mobile and manufactured homes and requires a straight flue pipe without any elbows.
Revolv gas furnaces come with a 1 year labor, 2 year parts, and 10 year heat exchanger warranty when registered online through the manufacturer and with an installation that follows your state and local codes. For more information about Revolv’s warranties and to register a purchased unit, click here.
Installation and Maintenance
The Revolv MG1E-090B furnace is designed to be easily installed for a faster process, lowering labor costs. While this furnace is natural gas out of the box, a propane conversion kit is included in this package to be field-installed if needed with no additional material cost, saving you money. With its sealed motor bearings, reliable burner controls, modern hot surface ignitor, and sealed combustion, this furnace has low maintenance requirements, providing the peace of mind that your unit will reliably heat your home even in the coldest winter months.