- Grill Type: Freestanding Grill With Cart
- Burner Count: 4
- Main Burner BTUs: 72,000 (18,000 BTUs Each)
- Primary Cooking Dimensions: 38 1/4"W x 20"D
- Cooking Grate Material: 23/64" 304 Stainless Steel
- Burner Material: Stainless 304 Stainless Steel "U" Burners
- Flame Tamer Material: 304 Stainless Steel Briquette Racks With Ceramic Briquettes
- Grill Body Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 64 1/4"W x 45 1/2"H x 25"D
- Ignition Type: Push And Turn Flame Thrower
- Certification(s): CSA
- Warranty: Lifetime- Grill Body, Cooking Grates, Burners, And Valves | 1 year On Everything Else
The Summerset TRL Series are constructed with high quality commercial grade stainless steel. Each grill uses stainless steel "U" shaped burners that provide 18,000 BTUs of even heat (each) below their sturdy briquettes and briquette rack. Their briquette rack and briquettes provide even heat, increased smokey flavor, and minimize flare ups. The TRL Series also includes interior halogen lights, LED lit control knobs, and a 15,000 BTU rear rotisserie back burner.
Summerset Professional Grills
Summerset is a family owned business with 20 years of experience in manufacturing quality products. Offering several grill lines to meet your expectations for quality and budget alike. To go along with their multiple grill lines, Summerset manufacturers all the necessary components to complete your ideal outdoor kitchen. Offering outdoor refrigeration, storage, sinks, accessories, and more. Summerset offers portable carts for all of their grills for those looking for a quality grill with flexibility in its location. Whether you are looking for commercial grade, entry level, or something in between, Summerset has a grill for you. With grills ranging from 26" wide to 42" wide and from 36,000 BTUs to 104,000 BTUs, you will find what you need with Summerset Professional Grills.
Most all BBQ grill heads can be placed on a portable cart with wheels. Portable grills are able to be fueled with a standard 20 pound propane tank or by your home's natural gas supply with a flexible hose. With a portable grill you are not locked into having your grill in one location. You can move the grill from to porch, patio, deck, cabin, etc.. Most grills do not require power so they make a great backup cooking in case of a power outage. Plus who wouldn't rather enjoy an aft noon or evening cooking and taking in the smells of your favorite foods being cooked over an open flame. Outdoor grills are also a great way to keep the house cool in the summer time. No need to fire up the oven. With most grills and accessories, you can grill, bake, roast, and slow cook without overheating your kitchen and taking advantage of spending time outdoors.