- 2-in-1 Combi Boiler with Space-Heating & DHW (Domestic Hot Water) functionality
- Lead-free certified
- (3) DHW modes - ECO (self-learning), on-demand and standby
- Built-in DHW mixing/anti-scald valve
- DHW Priority
- Copper tube/aluminum block ASME heat exchanger
- St. steel burner w/ woven fiber mesh
- Direct spark ignition
- Variable-speed blower
- Negative-pressure regulated gas valve
- Outdoor reset control
- Low-water, high-limit and freeze protection
- Built-in pump and aquastat for indirect water heater
- Direct-Vent sealed combustion
- Compatible with PVC, CPVC, PP (PolyPropylene - recommended) and S. Steel vent pipe
- Compact and low-profile
- Low-NOx - 2012 SCAQMD Certified
- Boiler Certifed to ANSI Z21.13 / CSA 4.9
- Water Heater Certifed to ANSI Z21.10.3 / CSA 4.3.
Triangle Tube is best known for two things: feats of hydronic innovation and incredibly efficient products. The Challenger Combi Boiler brings tankless water heating to the compact, high-efficiency Challenger series of boilers. Triangle Tube retained the low NOx, low noise design of the original Challenger and added onboard domestic hot water production for even greater value. The condensing technology behind Challenger Combi boilers will capture and reuse gaseous heat that escapes traditional boilers. A unique cast-aluminum heat exchanger with copper waterways provides efficient heating and exceptional durability. Vertical flueways mean that you'll enjoy those benefits in a compact design. The ease-of-installation means that there is more reason than ever to add a high-efficiency Challenger Combi boiler to your system.
Triangle Tube Boiler Installation & Warranty Information
We recommend that the installation of all Triangle Tube Boilers and Water heaters be done by a licensed, trained and qualified technician with the proper knowledge and background.
Should you experience an issue during the installation or the initial startup of the unit, please do not contact the manufacturer. You should have the technician that installed the unit contact either us or the manufacturer. Triangle Tube cannot accept any service or warranty calls from anybody but a licensed technician.
Neither we or Triangle Tube can be held liable for improper installation and operation of any Triangle Tube boiler product purchased from our company. Should a warranty issue arise where parts will need to be replaced, an installation receipt will be required along with your sales receipt. Failure to provide a receipt or invoice may result in the warranty not being honored.