The Goodman GSZ160601 Heat Pump uses the chlorine-free refrigerant R-410A to help prevent damage to the Ozone Layer. This unit is equipped with sound-dampening features to provide operating sound levels are among the lowest in the heating and cooling industry. Using high-quality components, the Goodman GSZ160601 heat pump is rated at 16 SEER and will help reduce energy consumption throughout the life of the system.
The Goodman GSZ160601 must be installed with a bi-flow thermostatic expansion valve. This valve is installed in front of the indoor evaporator coil inline with the line set piping.
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- High-efficiency scroll compressor
- SmartShift technology to ensure quiet reliable defrost
- Factory-installed bi-flow liquid-line filter drier
- Factory-installed suction-line accumulator
- Factory-installed compressor crankcase heater
- Factory-installed high-capacity muffler
- High- and low-pressure switches
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy access to gauge ports
- Copper tube/enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Fully charged for 15' of tubing length
- Contactor with lug connection
- Ground lug connection
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Goodman brand sound control top design
- Steel louver coil guard
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
- Attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Top and side maintenance access
- Service ports and controls are accessible while unit is operating
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010
- Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds
|Compressor Stages||Single Stage|
|Decibel Level (dBA)||76|
|Electrical||208 / 230 V. 1 Phase 60 Hz|
|Liquid Valve Size||3/8"|
|Max Breaker Size||60 amps|
|Min. Breaker Size||37 amps|
|Nominal Capacity||5 Ton|
|Suction Valve Size||7/8"|
|Weight (in lbs)||326.0000|
|Warranty||10 Years with Online Registration|
You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents.|
Why Choose Goodman?
For over three decades Goodman has concentrated on something more important than simple brand recognition consumer advertising. They focus on the design, engineering, and manufacturing of dependable products that have helped millions and millions of homeowners achieve reliable, high-quality, and affordable indoor comfort. In addition, Goodman has earned the loyalty and respect from thousands of local independent heating and cooling professionals across North America.
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
We provide you great prices so you can save your money for the more important things in your life.
You may also be interested in the following products