Modine’s wildly popular Hot Dawg line of garage heaters take the job of heating spaces seriously. With no-maintenance electric motors, easy installation, and dependability that lasts for years, the Hot Dawg series ensures that with this line of gas heater, comfort just went up a few notches.
Modine’s Hot Dawg line includes BTU capacities ranging from 30,000 BTUs to a whopping 100,000 BTUs, yet all this performance is housed in lightweight cabinets that mount out of the way, up near the ceiling. They are available in natural gas or propane and come with a 10-year warranty on their heat exchanger and two years on everything else.
Hook-ups to electric service and ventilation are easy, and the noise level is amazingly low.
Commercial & Industrial Heaters
For big jobs, our commercial grade gas heaters are ready for the challenge, whether it’s modern, well-insulated shop buildings or a warehouse space that seems to have been forgotten.
- Reznor utilizes the best technology to get the most out of its line of powerhouse heaters. With BTU ratings of 40,000 BTUs to ten times that amount at 400,000 BTUs, Reznor can cover a multitude of needs. Their units install easily with multiple mounting options and include massive fan motors, some of which max out at over 4000 CFMs of air movement.
- Modine manufactures big heaters for big jobs. Instead of a fan, Modine uses a propeller-like blower that generates an amazing amount of wind, yet with smaller space requirements.
- We carry most of Modine’s Effinity line, which operates at up to 97% AFUE and employs a patented Building Management System, ensuring even heating throughout the unit’s range. Dual heat exchangers conserve and distribute heating more efficiently than single heat exchangers.
- We also carry several of Modine’s steam unit heaters, which heat water for use in radiators, either floor-mounted or sub-floor. The technology is simple and admittedly old school, but innovations in hydronic heating ensure that this type of system will be around for years to come.
- Modine’s infrared heaters utilize infrared tubes as a heat source. They use natural gas or liquid propane in either single-stage or two-stage options. For maximum heat output at minimal size, infrared heaters make a lot of sense.
This is the source for the best prices on natural gas unit heaters, propane garage heaters, gas garage heaters, and more in numerous sizes and configurations. Shipping is free, and orders are most often processed within five businesses days. Many models qualify for our Price Guarantee that ensures that no one’s online price will beat ours. HVACDirect.com has over 8,000 verified customer reviews with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars.
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
We provide you great prices so you can save your money for the more important things in your life.