60,000 BTU 92% AFUE Single Stage Multi-Positional AirQuest Gas Furnace
Manufactured by Carrier
At 92% AFUE, the AirQuest R92ESN0601712A is designed to be high-efficiency while providing superior comfort. With its many useful features, this unit is a good all-around choice for almost any application.
- 60,000 BTU, 92% AFUE natural gas furnace
- Generally suitable for up to a small house in ideal applications
- Multi-speed blower with a single stage burner
- Multi-positional design—can be installed in the upflow, downflow, or horizontal orientations
- Field-convertible to propane with an optional LP kit
- On board self-diagnostics
60,000 BTU, 92% AFUE
The AirQuest R92ESN0601712A has an input of 60,000 BTU. With an efficiency of 92%, this means that the furnace has an output of 55,200 BTU, meaning that it is generally suitable for small houses in ideal climates. The 92% AFUE also means that for the gas going into the furnace, 92% of it is used to heat your home while the remaining 8% is lost out the flue piping and lost to normal furnace operations. All 92% furnaces require plastic/PVC flue venting, and if you need it to be metal flue venting to match your current setup, you would need to get an 80% efficient furnace. While this unit uses natural gas as fuel out of the box, we also have an LP conversion kit, available at an additional cost. Please note that this furnace is not Low NOx or Ultra Low NOx compliant and if shipped to California may be subject to a mitigation fee.
AirQuest offers Carrier’s standard 10 year parts warranty. Please note that in order for these warranties to be upheld, installation following your state and local codes are required, along with timely registration through the manufacturer.
With its ability to be installed in any configuration—upflow, downflow, or horizontal—the AirQuest R92ESN0601712A manufactured by Carrier is very versatile in application potential. The unit has a durable outer casing that can withstand wear-and-tear through its entire lifetime, providing the peace of mind that your home will stay comfortable year-round. Please note that this furnace is not designed to be suitable for a mobile home on its own.
All AirQuest-brand equipment is manufactured by Carrier, one of the leaders of superior comfort in the industry. The AIrQuest R92ESN0601712A lives up to the Carrier family name thanks in part to its multi-speed ECM blower motor. This feature provides the most precise temperature and airflow output possible, making you as comfortable as possible in your home year-round.
|60,000 BTU 92% AFUE Single Stage Multi-Positional AirQuest Gas Furnace|
|Weight (in lbs)||132.000000|
|Exhaust Flue Requirement||Plastic / PVC|
|Furnace Efficiency / AFUE||92%|
|Warranty||10 Years with Online Registration|
This gas appliance requires a trained technician to install. Improperly connecting gas lines or improperly connecting a gas flue or venting may result in death. By purchasing this item, you are agreeing that you are using a trained technician to install this gas appliance. We will not be responsible for any injury or property damage arising from improper service or service procedures. Whoever installs or services this unit assumes responsibility for any personal injury or property damage which may result. Many jurisdictions require a license to install this equipment.
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING