- Grill Type: Grill Island
- Burner Count: L75000- 4 Burners | L90000- 5 Burners
- Main Burner BTUs: L75000- 60,000 | L90000- 75,000
- Included Items: Grill With Interior Lights, Gourmet Package- See Below
- Gourmet Package Includes- Rotisserie Burner, Rotisserie Kit, Grill Head Cover, Griddle, Griddle Remover Tool/Bottle Opener, And A Smoker Box
- Primary Cooking Dimensions: L75000-30 1/4""W x 19 1/4""D | L90000- 37 1/2"W x 19 1/4"D
- Cooking Grate Material: 304 Stainless Steel Rods
- Burner Material: Cast 304 Stainless Steel
- Flame Tamer Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Grill Body Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: Grill Side- 105 1/2"W x 36"H x 36 3/4"D | Fridge Side- 96 3/4"W x 38"H x 36 3/4"D
- Ignition Type: Push And Turn Flame Thrower
- Certification(s): CSA
- Warranty: Lifetime- Grill Body, Burners, Cooking Grids | 3YR- Flame Tamers | 1 Year- All Other Parts And Components
The Lion Commercial Q is one of the larger islands out there with plenty of room for prepping, cooking, and entertaining. You don't need to be using this island to run an outdoor restaurant but you probably could. Optional sink, ice chest, the standard refrigerator and grill make this a complete outdoor kitchen.
LION PREMIUM GRILLS
Lion Premium Grills is an industry leader in the outdoor kitchen industry. Manufacturing BBQ islands, BBQ Grills, BBQ Island Accessories, And Freestanding Grill Accessories . When you build your products out of only the best materials you can back those products with some of the industry’s best warranties. Their 304 stainless steel grill bodies, 304 stainless steel rod cooking grids, and 304 cast stainless steel burners all have a lifetime warranty. Lion also offers outdoor necessities like a refrigerator, beverage center, side burners, access doors, storage drawers, and more. Currently, each and every Lion comes standard with Lion's Gourmet Cooking Package which includes: a griddle that replaces a standard cooking grid, a grill head cover, the rotisserie burner, rotisserie with motor, a smoker box, and a cooking grid lifter that is also a bottle opener. Add these features with Lion's standard of quality and you get the recipe for the best value in the grill business.
BBQ GRILL ISLANDS
With outdoor kitchens being one of the largest trends in home improvement, why not make it easy on yourself and shop for one that comes 90% complete. Modular grills islands are manufactured out of galvanized steel framing, covered in weather resistant Hardie Backer, and then finished with stucco or cultured stone on the base and tile or granite on the counter top. The islands arrive crated with all the accessories you choose coming boxed with the shipment. All you have to provide is a base for the island to sit on and the utilities. You can save thousands of dollars and hours of time ordering an island vs. having a custom island made on site.
NOTE: When the island ships, tracking will be forwarded to you via email. When it arrives to the local shipping terminal the freight company will call you and provide two options:
1- You can have it delivered to your home where truck driver can bring it to the back of the truck. It is up to you to have either a 3-4 person crew or a machine to offload it from the truck. The truck driver will be unable to do so with most islands.
2- You can also pick it up from the shipping terminal.
Once on site, the counter tops are removable to make an easier move to its final destination.
The interior outlets for the grill and accessories are not included and to be installed on site. One GFI outlet comes standard and is located on the side of the island near the grill for use of the rotisserie.