Protect your outdoor kitchen with a heavy-duty, 100% water-resistant American Made Grill cover. The high-quality durable vinyl is designed with a crack resistant, 2-ply material that provides UV-protection and guards against the elements, while the soft flannel backing is custom fitted to keep your steel scratch-free.
- Heavyweight 2-ply vinyl construction lined with smooth polyester
- Designed for all weather protection, resist cracking and UV degradation
- For use with a 30" Estate Built-In Grill
- Gold Standard Lifetime Warranty on construction and manufacturer defects
- Gold Standard Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel construction
- Gold Standard Lifetime Warranty on cooking grates, burners, burner covers, valves, flame tamers, and heat zone separators, temperature gauges, & hood springs
- 3 YEAR Warranty on all other parts, components, & electrical, including: LED bulbs, wire harness, & switches; power source wire; transformer; interior halogen light wire & bulb
- Gold Standard Lifetime on construction, workmanship and materials for all stainless steel parts, including doors, drawers, grill liners, & carts
AMERICAN MADE GRILLS
No more replacing grills every couple of years. American Made Grills are proudly crafted and built in America. Get more for less. American Made Grills give you more performance and features for a third of the price of any comparable grill.
Most all BBQ grill heads can be placed on a portable cart with wheels. Portable grills are able to be fueled with a standard 20 pound propane tank or by your home's natural gas supply with a flexible hose. With a portable grill you are not locked into having your grill in one location. You can move the grill from to porch, patio, deck, cabin, etc.. Most grills do not require power so they make a great backup cooking in case of a power outage. Plus who wouldn’t rather enjoy an aft noon or evening cooking and taking in the smells of your favorite foods being cooked over an open flame. Outdoor grills are also a great way to keep the house cool in the summer time. No need to fire up the oven. With most grills and accessories, you can grill, bake, roast, and slow cook without overheating your kitchen and taking advantage of spending time outdoors.