The Wood Chief AW100E is a high performance Wood circulator that is more efficient and cleaner burning than any other circulator on the market. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is controlled with a burn timer system to provide a clean burn. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. It is safe, durable, and versatile. Designed to Heat up to 1800 Sq. Ft. (up to 106,000 BTU's), the WoodChief stove will last approx. 8 hours per fuel load.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- TRI-AIR induction for hotter fire, greater efficiency, and less creosote accumulation
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Heavy duty grates are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
- Non-electric, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electricity
- Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch
- Stainless steel Heat Shield
- Accepts Logs Up to 23"
- Dimensions: 33.5" H x 32" W x 21.5" L
- EPA Certified
||Ashley Hearth Products
||TRI-AIR induction for hotter fire, greater efficiency, and less creosote accumulation
||Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
||Heavy duty grates are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
||Non-electric, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electricity
||Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch
||Up to 106,000 BTU's
||100,000 And Up
||Up to 1,800 sq. ft.
|Max Log Length
|Weight (in lbs)
||Cast Iron, Steel
You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents.
||PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
1 Customer review(s)
Quick Shipping and Good Heater
Quick shipping!!, The door handles on the heater on the pictures on their website are different than the handles on the actual heater. They are cheap wood like a thread spool. My only drawback is with the door handles. Otherwise, the heater is well put together. It keeps the rooms good and warm. You will have to use it on low heat setting starting out so that the new heater acclimates.
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
Our low price guarantee provides you with confidence and piece of mind, knowing you purchased a quality product at a great price
See What Our Customers are Saying