The Buck Stove Model 80 catalytic wood stove is ideal for most homes by providing 40,500 BTU's and can heat 1,500 to 2,600 square feet. This model can be installed as a free-standing or masonry fireplace insert. With 2.6 cubic feet, the Model 80 firebox is among the roomiest in it's class. The firebox can accept up to 22" firewood for load that will allow it to continue to burn overnight and keep you and your family warm with no need to reload until morning.
- Stove Dimensions: 29 1/2" W x 23 3/4" H x 22 7/8" D
- Minimum Fireplace Dimensions: 23 7/8" H x 29" W x 15 1/2" D
- Heat Capacity - 1.500 - 2,600 Sq. Feet
- EPA Tested Output BTU/H - 40,500
- Emissions G/H- 2.6
- Fireplace Volume - 2.6 Cubic Feet
- Max Firewood Length - 22"
- This model comes with an ashpan
- this model comes with a blower
- Flu Size - 8"
- Efficiency - 72%
- This model is not Pre Fab Approved
- This model is not Mobile Home Approved
- Weight - 464 Lbs
- Hearth Pad Size 37" W x 40" D**
** Hearth pad size listed is the minimum size required for vertical vent installations
++Requires optional outside air pedestal and/or outside air kit for mobile home installations
|Addl Features||HEAT CAPACITY - 1,500 - 2,600 Sq. Feet|
|Addl Features||FLUE SIZE - 8"|
|Addl Features||FIREWOOD LENGTH - 22"|
|Weight (in lbs)||464.0000|
Why Choose Buck Stove?
Buck Stove has become an American icon over the last forty-four years as an elite stove manufacturing company nestled in the mountains of North Carolina. They have worked hard on their designs and manufacturing process to ensure that they provide the best quality products available on the market.
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
We provide you great prices so you can save your money for the more important things in your life.