- Type: Wood Burning Countertop Oven
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Included Items: 6 Piece Oven- Dome,3-Piece Hearth, Arch, Door, Install Kit-Anchor Plate, Powder-Coated Steel Body, Chimney Pipe And Cap, Insulating Board And Blanket, Steel Plate, Mortar, Accessory Package- Peel, Brush, Laser Temp. Gun
- Required Items: Supportive Base Capable Of Supporting The Oven None
- Overall Dimensions: 34 1/4"W x 32 1/2"D x 21"H Body (47 5/8" With Chimney Pipe And Cap)
- Cooking Surface: 27" x 22"
- Material: Commercial Grade Refractory Cement Oven Reinforced With Stainless Steel, Powder-Coated Steel Body
- Certification: UL And NSF Standards
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Required Table Top Support:
Counter Top Pizza Ovens
Countertop Pizza Ovens are ready to be installed on your counter top. Shrouded in heavy duty Powder-Coated housinges, these countertop pizza oven kits include everything you need to make the oven from the cast refractory components, the cast iron door, handheld laser temperature gauge, various hardware/installation components, a pizza peel, a cleaning brush, and more! Keep in mind that with a properly heated oven, a pizza generally takes 2-4 minutes to cook depending on the dough used. The 500 model is generally good for cooking one pizza at a time. The 750 can do 2 to 3 pizzas at a time. The 1000 is the largest of all for larger gatherings or catering.
Chicago Brick Oven
Chicago Brick Oven started in 2006 with 3 neighbors and an idea. Fast forward 15 years and Chicago Brick Oven is the nationwide leader in manufactiring Do-It-Yourself (DIY) pizza oven kits, portable pizza ovens, and countertop pizza ovens! All Chicago Brick Ovens are proudly made in the USA using materials sourced in the USA. The ovens are made of high heat refractory cement that has been reinforced with stainless steel. The flame roll effect of a Chicago Brick oven gives your oven an even temperature. Cook anything you can cook in a regular oven in your outdoor oven. With the optional cooking grate, you can grill as well. All Chicago Brick Oven pizza ovens are designed to give you what you want... great tasting pizza. Get your next pizza delivered from your backyard with a Chicago Brick Oven!
Outdoor Pizza Ovens
Get pizza delivered from your backyard with an outdoor pizza oven. Both wood fired pizza ovens and open flame gas fired pizza ovens give you a taste you cannot duplicate with delivery or from a regular pizza joint. Create your pizza the way you want it, any time you want it! Built in pizza oven kits come with the components necessary to create an authentic masonry oven in your own backyard. Portable pizza ovens are generally more affordable for those that want the unbeatable flavor of an oven cooked pizza but also want the flexibility of being to move the oven around. For those building an outdoor kitchen, counter top pizza oven kits make it a breeze to install. If you need help selecting the right pizza oven or have questions about an pizza oven you ordered with us, contact our NFI Certified Specialists. Our great selection, experience, and passion for good pizza separate us from the competition.