- Type: Gas Fire Pit
- BTUs: 65,000
- Overall Dimensions: 30" Diameter x 14"H
- Burner Size/Area: 26" Diameter | 16" Spur Burner
- Burner Material: Stainless Steel
- Included Items: Fire Pit Body, Stainless Steel Pan, Stainless Steel Spur Burner, Match Lit Ignition, Weather Cover
- Required Items: Lava Rock, Fireglass, Logs
- Ignition Type(s): Match Lit Ignition System
- Material: Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC)
- Certification: CSA
- Warranty: 5 Year- Stainless Components | 2 Years On Gas Train | 1 Year Commercial Installations And Remaining Components
The Firegear Sanctuary Series of gas fire pits are crafted using the highest quality materials and GIST molding processes to ensure an attractive one of a kind finish with subtle variations in color and texture similar to natural stone.
For years now the name Firegear has been synonomous with high quality outdoor fire products. Starting with fire pit burners and logs Firegear has grown into a complete source for outdoor fire equipment. Their Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Sanctuary Fire Pits and stainless steel Kalea Bay fireplaces are great examples of their focus on setting trends. Building products that inspire you to spend more time outdoors is their passion. Create your outdoor sanctuary with Firegear
GAS FIRE PITS AND OUTDOOR FIREPLACES
Fire pits and outdoor fireplaces are to be the centerpiece, the "kitchen table" of your outdoor living space. The warm glow of the fire can be enjoyed with guests or when we just need to relax and reflect on our days. Fire pits and outdoor fireplaces extend the time we can spend outdoors during evenings or on chilly nights. Burning gas eliminates the hassle and mess of burning a wood fire. Fire pits, fireplaces, and outdoor outdoor burner kits are available in both contemporary and traditional stylings. Most can be operated by a portable propane tank or can be connected to the natural gas lines that supply your home. Many fire pits come in kits with the fire pit body and burner for a turn key purchase. Most outdoor fireplaces also come complete as well. Whether you need a turn key solution or just need the "engine", we have the components you need to make it happen.