How It Works
Start Up: This is done by simultaneously pressing valve control knob to start flow of pilot gas and pressing ignition button for spark. Release spark after pilot ignition, release valve control knob after ~20 seconds. Then turn valve control knob counterclockwise to light main burner.
Operation: Flame height may be adjusted by turning valve control knob- counterclockwise provides more flame, clockwise lowers flame. If flame loss does occur, the system will automatically turn off all gas flow.
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply turn valve control knob clockwise- slightly depress knob to reach OFF position.
Recommended HPC Log Size: FPL36xx
Key Features and Benefits:
- Fully Assembled- ready to install. Control components are protected within valve box.
- Flex Line configuration provides versatile and simple installation.
- Start ignition with push button and valve control knob.
- Flame sensing- system will turn off gas if flame is lost.
- Flame height is adjustable using valve control knob.
- Battery Operated System- is perfect solution for installs with no power.
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane: Factory built & tested for either fuel.
- CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements.
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
Our low price guarantee provides you with confidence and piece of mind, knowing you purchased a quality product at a great price
See What Our Customers are Saying