- Energy efficiency – including timer functions, control versatility, and ease of use
- The ability to adjust heating intensity, to achieve the ideal comfort for your space
- Zone Heating – the capability to control one or more heaters to heat specified target areas within a large-scale space with a single touch
- The Solid State Relay Panel and Zone Analog Controller (with or without optional timer) work together, and are project specific
- Electrical wiring diagrams provided for each installation
This single relay panel works with Infratechs Analog control systems. When paired together, the intensity of heating elements can be adjusted. This unit has 1 relay. Each relay can operate up to 9000W and/or 3 Infratech heaters. The combination of the Analog Control and the relay cannot exceed the maximum amount of heaters for either. Requires proper ventilation around the relay panel- see manual.
||304 GRADE STAINLESS STEEL
|Weight (in lbs)
||3 Year Limited Warranty
You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents.
||PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
Our low price guarantee provides you with confidence and piece of mind, knowing you purchased a quality product at a great price
See What Our Customers are Saying