- Heat Capacity: 500-2100 Square Feet
- Maximum Output BTU/Hour: 75,000
- Maximum Efficiency: 77%
- Dimensions: 27"W x 33 1/8"H x 27"D
- Maximum Burn Time: 8 Hours
- Firebox Volume: 2.4 Cubic Feet
- Max Firewood Length: 20"(Left To Right)
- Emissions Grams/Hour: 1.54
- Flu Size: 6""
- Weight: 390 Lbs
- Minimum Hearth Pad Size: 43''W by 45.5''D
- Ceramic Glass Size: 17 1/8" WX 10 1/4"H
- Certification: EPA, UL 1482, UL 737
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- This model IS NOT Pre Fab Approved
- This model IS Mobile Home Approved
The Osburn 2000 is right on the fence of being considered a large stove. Don't tell this stove that though. Powerful enough to heat over 2000 square feet with an 8 hour burn time. Attractive lines and functional options make this the stove to buy this year.
Osburn Stoves and inserts are the premium stove line for one of the largest wood stove manufacturer's in North America. Here are some of the features that sets Osburn apart from other stove manufacturers:
- Kiln Fired Clay Firebrick- Which hold up longer than pumice bricks to keep the inside of the stove hotter and burn the wood more completely.
- Stainless Steel Secondary Air Tubes- Which introduce new oxygen into the firebox creating a secondary ignition which gets more heat from less wood.
- Heavy Steel Construction- Made from a 3/16"" steel body and a 1/4"" thick steel top which carries a lifetime warranty.
- Ceramic Glass- Which can withstand high temperatures and still allows you to enjoy the fire.
- An Air Wash System- To help keep the glass clean when the stove is in use.
Clean burning, non-catalytic wood burning stoves introduce new oxygen into the firebox before the smoke leaves the stove. The new oxygen is ignited, creating a secondary burn. This generates more heat and creates a cleaner burn. .