*This model is being discontinued and will not be available for sale after 12/31/19 due to 2020 EPA regulations.
- Heat Capacity: Square Feet
- Maximum Output BTU/Hour:
- Maximum Efficiency:
- Maximum Burn Time:
- Firebox Volume: Cubic Feet
- Max Firewood Length: (Left To Right)
- Emissions Grams/Hour:
- Flu Size: 6""
- Weight: Lbs
- Minimum Hearth Pad Size:
- Ceramic Glass Size:
- Certification: EPA, UL 1482, UL 737
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- This model IS Pre Fab Approved
- This model IS Mobile Home Approved
Osburn Stoves and inserts are the premium stove line for one of the largest wood stove manufacturer's in North America. Here are some of the features that sets Osburn apart from other stove manufacturers:
- Kiln Fired Clay Firebrick- Which hold up longer than pumice bricks to keep the inside of the stove hotter and burn the wood more completely.
- Stainless Steel Secondary Air Tubes- Which introduce new oxygen into the firebox creating a secondary ignition which gets more heat from less wood.
- Heavy Steel Construction- Made from a 3/16"" steel body and a 1/4"" thick steel top which carries a lifetime warranty.
- Ceramic Glass- Which can withstand high temperatures and still allows you to enjoy the fire.
- An Air Wash System- To help keep the glass clean when the stove is in use.
Clean burning, non-catalytic wood burning stoves introduce new oxygen into the firebox before the smoke leaves the stove. The new oxygen is ignited, creating a secondary burn. This generates more heat and creates a cleaner burn. A wood burning insert will turn an inefficient open fireplace into a productive heat source. An open fireplace often pulls more heated air (that you already paid to heat) from your home than it produces. Most wood burning inserts will burn between 70% and 85% efficient. This increase in efficiency means you will get much longer burn times and get much more heat while using much less firewood. Less work, more gain. The included blower will give the insert a boost and push heat into your home more quickly.
1 Customer review(s)
Best stove hands down
Been running 3 months straight now. Works amazing!! Easy to use. My ho.e is 1800sq' and my furnace never turns on...ever!
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
Our low price guarantee provides you with confidence and piece of mind, knowing you purchased a quality product at a great price
See What Our Customers are Saying