- 65,000 BTU burner provides an attractive flame and warmth
- Can burn up to 7 hours on one standard 20lb propane tank
- Includes- Lava rock, a protective vinyl cover, natural gas conversion kit, and a gas connection hose
- Made of fiber reinforced concrete and heavy-gauge steel
- Features flame sensing safety technology with a continuous spark push button igniter
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
The Sedona fire pit looks like just like a custom made a stone fire pit with a flagstone top. It is manufactured from a heavy-duty but lightweight concrete. The Sedona Fire Pit features a CSA certification which means it passes national safety standards. The Sedona Fire Pit comes standard with lava rock, continuous ignition spark ignition, a flexible hose with regulator to connect to a standard 20lb propane tank, a natural gas conversion kit, and a protective vinyl cover. Due to being made of natural concrete, some color variance is to be expected. Some assembly is required.
||Lava rock, a protective vinyl cover, natural gas conversion kit and a gas connection hose
||Flame sensing safety technology with a continuous spark push button igniter
||Flame Sensing Push Button
||Natural Gas, Propane
|Weight (in lbs)
||1 Year Limited
You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents.
||PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
Our low price guarantee provides you with confidence and piece of mind, knowing you purchased a quality product at a great price
See What Our Customers are Saying