Today's Hours 8am - 9pm est
Today's Hours 8am - 9pm est
The Revolv MG1E-070B is a good solution for many manufactured or mobile home gas furnace applications. With its easy installation procedures, low maintenance, and included LP conversion kit, the MG1E-070B will save you money both up front and over time.
With a system input of 70,000 BTU, the Revolv MG1E-070B furnace can generally heat small mobile homes in ideal applications. With a basic efficiency rating of 80% AFUE, this input equates to an output of 56,000 BTU, and 80% of the fuel going into the unit is contributed to heating your home and the remaining 20% of the fuel is lost out of the flue venting and is used up in normal furnace operations. If you are coming from our site’s sizing calculator, please note that it is a good idea to upsize any calculation to compensate for limited insulation and other factors that cause a mobile home to differ from traditional home sizing. If you have any questions, please contact us. Please note that this furnace is intended to only be used in mobile and manufactured homes and requires a straight flue pipe without any elbows.
Revolv gas furnaces come with a 1 year labor, 2 year parts, and 10 year heat exchanger warranty when registered online through the manufacturer and with an installation that follows your state and local codes. For more information about Revolv’s warranties and to register a purchased unit, click here.
The Revolv MG1E-070B furnace is designed to be easily installed for a faster process, lowering labor costs. While this furnace is natural gas out of the box, a propane conversion kit is included in this package to be field-installed if needed with no additional material cost, saving you money. With its sealed motor bearings, reliable burner controls, modern hot surface ignitor, and sealed combustion, this furnace has low maintenance requirements, providing the peace of mind that your unit will reliably heat your home even in the coldest winter months.
|Revolv MG1E 80% 70,000 BTU Style Crest Mobile Home Gas Furnace with Coil Cabinet|
|Weight (in lbs)||170.000000|
|Exhaust Flue Requirement||Metal|
|Furnace Efficiency / AFUE||80%|
|Heating BTU||70,000 BTU's|
|Blower Motor||ECM Multi Speed Blower|
|Venting Type||Metal Roofjack|
|Electrical||120 Volt - Single Phase|
|Max Breaker Size||15 amps|
|Warranty||1 year labor, 2 years parts (10 years heat exchanger parts)|
This gas appliance requires a trained technician to install. Improperly connecting gas lines or improperly connecting a gas flue or venting may result in death. By purchasing this item, you are agreeing that you are using a trained technician to install this gas appliance. We will not be responsible for any injury or property damage arising from improper service or service procedures. Whoever installs or services this unit assumes responsibility for any personal injury or property damage which may result. Many jurisdictions require a license to install this equipment.
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING