- Cast aluminum heat exchanger with vertical flueways
- Stainless steel burner with woven steel fiber mesh
- Direct spark ignition
- Variable speed blower assembly
- Negative pressure regulated gas valve
- 3" parallel venting (standard)
- PVC, CPVC, SS material options
- Digital control displays in US customary or metric units
- Boiler low water protection
- Freeze protection
- High limit protection
- 120V/60Hz Power supply
- EZ Install piping mounting bracket
- 1" NPT boiler inlet and outlet
- 3/4" condensate drain
- Propane conversion orifice
- Simple primary/secondary connections with optional Timesaver manifold
The Challenger Solo Condensing Boiler's reliable copper tube/aluminum block heat exchanger is paired with an advanced control that automatically regulates the capacity of the boiler to maximize efficiency without compromising comfort.
Triangle Tube Boiler Installation & Warranty Information
We recommend that the installation of all Triangle Tube Boilers and Water heaters be done by a licensed, trained and qualified technician with the proper knowledge and background.
Should you experience an issue during the installation or the initial startup of the unit, please do not contact the manufacturer. You should have the technician that installed the unit contact either us or the manufacturer. Triangle Tube cannot accept any service or warranty calls from anybody but a licensed technician.
Neither we or Triangle Tube can be held liable for improper installation and operation of any Triangle Tube boiler product purchased from our company. Should a warranty issue arise where parts will need to be replaced, an installation receipt will be required along with your sales receipt. Failure to provide a receipt or invoice may result in the warranty not being honored.