60,000 BTU 80% AFUE Dedicated Downflow 2 Stage Goodman Gas Furnace
The Goodman GDH80603AN furnace features a two-stage burner with a multi-speed blower motor. This furnace is for dedicated downflow configurations and features an aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger and durable Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Ignition system. These furnaces are run tested for heating or combination heating and cooling applications. With a heavy-gauge, reinforced, insulated steel cabinet and durable baked enamel finish, this gas heater can be installed in a variety of locations. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
The Goodman GDH80603AN furnace has a 80% AFUE rating which means that for every every $1.00 you spend, 80 cents goes towards heating your home.
- Operates as a natural gas furnace out of the box, and can be easily converted to a propane furnace with optional propane conversion kit.
- Goodman Patented TuffTube™ dual-diameter tubular furnace heat exchanger with lifetime limited warranty plus 10-year furnace replacement limited warranty (with online registration)
- Furnaces' two-stage gas valve with revolutionary new Dual$aver control technology allows installer to turn on two-stage operation with the flip of a dipswitch
- Silicon Nitride furnace igniter with patented adaptive learning routine for maximum igniter life Energy-saving, quiet four-speed direct-drive circulator blower motor means less furnace maintenance
- Integrated electronic furnace control board with self-diagnostics, low-voltage terminal block, and separate terminals for electronic air cleaner and 24-volt humidifiers
- Goodman furnace control board stores the last five diagnostic codes in memory; simple push-button activation outputs the fault history to a flashing red LED
- Low constant fan mode allows the homeowner to activate the lowest available heating speed to circulate air quietly and efficiently throughout the home during the off cycle
- Self-adjusting feature automatically adjusts furnace to high or low stage based on outside temperature without outdoor temperature sensor
- Quiet single-speed, induced-draft blower
- Quiet single-speed, induced-draft blower
To comply with efficiency requirements in California this unit will be automatically upgraded to the Low Nox Approved furnace when shipping to California
1.5 to 2 Ton 14" Width Goodman Vertical Evaporator Cased Coil
With the CAPF1824A6 evaporator coil, Goodman provides an enhanced comfort to your home. With its ability to work with AC-only systems or with heat pumps and its ability to be installed in both the upflow or downflow orientations, the CAPF1824A6 is designed to be versatile in design and to provide an efficient comfort at a low cost.
- 1.5 to 2 ton evaporator coil
- Installable in the upflow or downflow configurations
- Usable with either a heat pump or an AC-only condenser
- Low air leakage
- Check flowrater expansion device for use in any application
1.5 to 2 Tons
The Goodman CAPF1824A6 evaporator coil is rated for a 1.5 to 2 ton output. In many system configurations, this coil may be larger in tonnage than its paired condenser. This is intentional, to maintain the overall efficiency of the entire system.Please note that in order for this coil to function, a furnace or blower and a condenser is required, all sold separately.
The CAPF1824A6 coil is covered under Goodman’s standard 10 year parts warranty when the unit is installed following your state and local codes, the coil is paired with a compatible condenser, and the entire system is registered online through the manufacturer.
Installation and Durability
The Goodman CAPF1824A6 evaporator coil is able to be installed in upflow and downflow applications. With its rust-resistant, thermoplastic drain plan, water retention rate is significantly lower than previous models. For even more enhanced durability, the cabinet is made of a strong galvanized-steel with a leather-grain finish. If you ever need to perform maintenance on your coil, there is a split-seam on the front of the casing for easy internal access. Please note that this coil will not work as a replacement for any single-piece air handler coils.
The CAPF1824A6 evaporator coil’s foil-faced insulation lowers air leakage, increasing the amount of air flow going into your ductwork, keeping you more comfortable while decreasing the unit’s run time. With compatible equipment, the CAPF1824A6 evaporator coil lives up to Goodman’s enhanced comfort and efficiency standards at a reasonable price.
1.5 Ton 13 SEER Goodman Air Conditioner Condenser
The Goodman GSX130181 is a cooling-only condenser unit. Providing a 13 SEER efficiency with a single stage, reciprocating compressor, the GSX130181 is an inexpensive condenser to cool your home when paired with an AC coil.
- Ideal size to cover a smaller house
- 1.5 ton, 13 SEER AC-only condenser
- Low sound output
- Fully charged for up to 15’ of line set
- Factory-installed filter drier
The GSX130181 condenser is a 1.5 ton AC only unit. In an ideal climate situation, the GSX130181 can usually cover a smaller house. For this unit to function, an indoor air handler or coil is required, and this unit is cooling only with no heating capacity on its own.
The Goodman GSX130181 AC condenser is designed to be 13 SEER. This is the lowest efficiency on the market today, making it an inexpensive option for northern states. Please note that this product is regulated by DOE Efficiency Standards.
Due to state laws for minimum required efficiency, please note that this unit cannot be installed in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia. For condensers that are at least 14 SEER, making them compliant in most of these states, click here. If you have any questions, please contact us.
The GSX130181 condenser comes with Goodman’s standard 10 year parts warranty with online registration through the manufacturer. An installation that follows your state and local codes is required for the warranty to be upheld.
Durability and Reliability
With an enhanced copper tube and aluminum fin coil, the GSX130181 is designed to prevent coil degradation. With the baked-on powder-paint finish, the condenser’s heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet is approved for up to 500 hours of salt-spray. The factory-installed filter dryer lowers general wear-and-tear on the unit. All of these features provide you with a durable, reliable condenser to be used whenever you need to cool your home.
Installation and Maintenance
The Goodman GSX130181 AC condenser comes standard with service valves that have sweat connections and easy-access gauge ports, both providing a lower installation difficulty and time to lower installation costs. The outer casing has both a top and a side access to allow for easier maintenance and warranty access when necessary.
Comfort in Mind
The Goodman brand always has its customer’s comfort in mind. The GSX130181 is no exception, with not only using high-quality components but also providing enhanced sound-dampening features that allows the brand to manufacture some of the lowest sound output levels in the industry.
30 Feet of 3/8" LL x 3/4" SL x 3/8" Insulated Line Set
Line sets are the copper lines which connect an outdoor condensing unit/heat pump to an inside air handler or evaporator coil. Line sets are available in different lengths and diameters to fit most applications.
50 Feet of 3/8" LL x 3/4" SL x 3/8" Insulated Line Set
Line sets are the copper lines which connect an outdoor condensing unit/heat pump to an inside air handler or evaporator coil. Linesets are available in different lengths and diameters to fit most applications.