The AirQuest N9MSE0801716A single stage, multi-position gas furnace is a great choice to keep your home warm all season long. With plenty of extra features and a great price, the AirQuest N9MSE series is a perfect choice. All AirQuest models are manufactured and come with a 10 year parts warranty and 20 year heat exchanger limited warranty. May be used for heating manufactured and mobile homes with optional accessory.
- Support for twinning applications
- Approved for manufactured housing and mobile homes
- California NOx approved
- Flame roll−out sensors standard
- Adjustable heating blower OFF delay
- Factory set blower ON delay
- RPJ primary heat exchanger
- Stainless steel secondary heat exchanger
- High temperature limit control prevents overheating
- Direct ignition with Silicon Nitride igniter
- High quality, corrosion−resistant, prepainted steel cabinet
- Direct vent, single−pipe venting or ventilated combustion air
- 24 VAC humidifier terminal
- Electronic air cleaner terminal
- 35" high, for ease of installation
- Easy door removal and secure attachment
- Pre-installed internal condensate drain system
- Operates as a natural gas furnace out of the box, and easily converts to a propane furnace with optional conversion kit
- Self diagnostics with bright LED
- Slide out heat exchanger and blower assembly
- Through the casing flue pipe for counterflow or horizontal applications with optional accessory
- Supports at least twelve different venting configurations
- Four position − upflow, downflow, horizontal (left/right) installation
- Concentric vent available
- 20 year heat exchanger limited warranty
- 5 year parts limited warranty - With timely registration, an additional 5 year parts limited warranty
|Furnace Efficiency / AFUE
||Multi Speed - PSC
||Plastic / PVC
|Exhaust Flue Requirement
||Plastic / PVC
||120 V. 1 Phase 60 Hz
|Weight (in lbs)
||10 Years with Online Registration
You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents.
This gas appliance requires a trained technician to install. Improperly connecting gas lines or improperly connecting a gas flue or venting may result in death. By purchasing this item, you are agreeing that you are using a trained technician to install this gas appliance. We will not be responsible for any injury or property damage arising from improper service or service procedures. Whoever installs or services this unit assumes responsibility for any personal injury or property damage which may result. Many jurisdictions require a license to install this equipment.
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
Our low price guarantee provides you with confidence and piece of mind, knowing you purchased a quality product at a great price
See What Our Customers are Saying