This modern and stunning fireplace will bring heat and class to any room
- BTUs: 46,000 Natural Gas / 42,500 Propane
- Viewing Area: 60"W x 15"H
- Included Items: Electronic Ignition System, Remote Control, Interior LED Lights, Burner
- Framing Dimensions: 79 5/8"W x 49 3/8"H x 21 1/2"D
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited
Empire's Boulevard 60 fireplaces ship with a multi-function thermostat remote control that operates the variable burner, accent lighting, and optional blower. The bright back-lit LCD screen uses simple graphics to guide you through set-up and operation. Every Boulevard includes an electronic intermittent ignition system that eliminates the standing pilot to help you save energy and money.
The system includes battery back-up located in a wall box for manual or remote operation. The remote allows you to switch to a standing pilot mode to continue heating your room during power outages. Ceramic glass aids in heat transfer. Add tile right up to the rectangular opening to create a stunningly beautiful, amazingly efficient clean-face fireplace. The optional trim kit finishes the opening and adjusts for different depths of tile or stone.
- Required Items: Fire Glass, Interior Liner, Venting
- Ignition Type: Gas Saving Electronic Ignition With Battery Backup
- Venting Size/Type: 5" x 8" Direct Vent
- Vent Location: Top (Requires 12" Vertical Rise Before Horizontal Venting)
- Certification: CSA
EMPIRE COMFORT SYSTEMS
Empire Comfort Systems is renowned in our industry for being on the cutting edge with technology and style. What sets them apart from their competition is how they stand by their products. They feature a full 5 year warranty. They have had several innovations over the years that have gained them accolades in our industry.
GAS DIRECT VENT FIREPLACES
A gas direct vent fireplace is the most popular choice by both builders and homeowners for new construction or a remodel. These fireplaces burn efficiently enough to be a heat source but not too efficient to where the fire lacks realism. The term direct vent refers to the pipe within the pipe venting system that allows the fireplace to be vented both vertically or horizontally.