Goodman has been manufacturing high quality heating and air conditioning equipment since 1982. Harold Goodman, the founder of Goodman heating and air conditioning, recognized an absence of high quality, low cost air conditioning equipment in the American market. After learning that another HVAC company was going out of business, Goodman purchased its equipment and transported it to Houston. There, the Goodman HVAC group continues to this day to manufacture some of the highest quality air conditioners in the industry at the lowest possible prices. Goodman's Gas Furnaces represent the most efficient designs on the market today, with high efficiency heat exchangers and low emissions. Goodman strives to perfect its furnaces by researching a wide variety of potential efficiency improvements, the best of which make their way into every single one of their heaters.
Please note that this product is regulated by DOE Efficiency Standards.
- Dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Single-stage combination redundant gas valve
- Norton hot surface mini-igniter
- Quiet multi-speed direct-drive circulator blower motor
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics and low voltage terminal block
- Quiet single-speed, induced-draft blower
- All “X” models comply with California NOx emissions standards
The Goodman GSX130181 Air Conditioner Condenser uses the chlorine-free refrigerant R-410A and features operating sound levels that are among the lowest in the heating and cooling industry. With its 13 SEER rating, The Goodman GSX130181 Air Conditioner Condenser will help reduce energy consumption throughout the life of the system. Goodman has become one of the largest manufacturers of residential and light commercial air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality products and systems by focusing on just one thing, building the most reliable and refreshingly affordable indoor comfort products in the market.
Please note that this product is regulated by DOE Efficiency Standards.
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- Factory-installed filter dryer
- Copper tube/enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy-access gauge ports
- Contactor with lug connection
- Ground lug connection
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Goodman brand louvered sound control top design
- Steel louver coil guard
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
- Baked-on powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Top and side maintenance access
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds
1.5 Ton 13 SEER Goodman Air Conditioner Condenser
The Goodman GSX130181 is a cooling-only condenser unit. Providing a 13 SEER efficiency with a single stage, reciprocating compressor, the GSX130181 is an inexpensive condenser to cool your home when paired with an AC coil.
- Ideal size to cover a smaller house
- 1.5 ton, 13 SEER AC-only condenser
- Low sound output
- Fully charged for up to 15’ of line set
- Factory-installed filter drier
The GSX130181 condenser is a 1.5 ton AC only unit. In an ideal climate situation, the GSX130181 can usually cover a smaller house. For this unit to function, an indoor air handler or coil is required, and this unit is cooling only with no heating capacity on its own.
The Goodman GSX130181 AC condenser is designed to be 13 SEER. This is the lowest efficiency on the market today, making it an inexpensive option for northern states. Please note that this product is regulated by DOE Efficiency Standards.
Due to state laws for minimum required efficiency, please note that this unit cannot be installed in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia. For condensers that are at least 14 SEER, making them compliant in most of these states, click here. If you have any questions, please contact us.
The GSX130181 condenser comes with Goodman’s standard 10 year parts warranty with online registration through the manufacturer. An installation that follows your state and local codes is required for the warranty to be upheld.
Durability and Reliability
With an enhanced copper tube and aluminum fin coil, the GSX130181 is designed to prevent coil degradation. With the baked-on powder-paint finish, the condenser’s heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet is approved for up to 500 hours of salt-spray. The factory-installed filter dryer lowers general wear-and-tear on the unit. All of these features provide you with a durable, reliable condenser to be used whenever you need to cool your home.
Installation and Maintenance
The Goodman GSX130181 AC condenser comes standard with service valves that have sweat connections and easy-access gauge ports, both providing a lower installation difficulty and time to lower installation costs. The outer casing has both a top and a side access to allow for easier maintenance and warranty access when necessary.
Comfort in Mind
The Goodman brand always has its customer’s comfort in mind. The GSX130181 is no exception, with not only using high-quality components but also providing enhanced sound-dampening features that allows the brand to manufacture some of the lowest sound output levels in the industry.
1.5 to 2 Ton 14" Width Goodman Vertical Evaporator Cased Coil
With the CAPF1824A6 evaporator coil, Goodman provides an enhanced comfort to your home. With its ability to work with AC-only systems or with heat pumps and its ability to be installed in both the upflow or downflow orientations, the CAPF1824A6 is designed to be versatile in design and to provide an efficient comfort at a low cost.
- 1.5 to 2 ton evaporator coil
- Installable in the upflow or downflow configurations
- Usable with either a heat pump or an AC-only condenser
- Low air leakage
- Check flowrater expansion device for use in any application
1.5 to 2 Tons
The Goodman CAPF1824A6 evaporator coil is rated for a 1.5 to 2 ton output. In many system configurations, this coil may be larger in tonnage than its paired condenser. This is intentional, to maintain the overall efficiency of the entire system.Please note that in order for this coil to function, a furnace or blower and a condenser is required, all sold separately.
The CAPF1824A6 coil is covered under Goodman’s standard 10 year parts warranty when the unit is installed following your state and local codes, the coil is paired with a compatible condenser, and the entire system is registered online through the manufacturer.
Installation and Durability
The Goodman CAPF1824A6 evaporator coil is able to be installed in upflow and downflow applications. With its rust-resistant, thermoplastic drain plan, water retention rate is significantly lower than previous models. For even more enhanced durability, the cabinet is made of a strong galvanized-steel with a leather-grain finish. If you ever need to perform maintenance on your coil, there is a split-seam on the front of the casing for easy internal access. Please note that this coil will not work as a replacement for any single-piece air handler coils.
The CAPF1824A6 evaporator coil’s foil-faced insulation lowers air leakage, increasing the amount of air flow going into your ductwork, keeping you more comfortable while decreasing the unit’s run time. With compatible equipment, the CAPF1824A6 evaporator coil lives up to Goodman’s enhanced comfort and efficiency standards at a reasonable price.
60,000 BTU 80% AFUE Dedicated Downflow Single Stage Goodman Gas Furnace
The Goodman GDS80603AN dedicated downflow gas furnace features an aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger and high-efficiency hot surface ignition system. These furnaces are run tested for heating or combination heating and cooling applications. With its heavy-gauge, reinforced, wrap-around insulated steel cabinet and durable baked enamel finish, this gas furnace can be installed in a utility room, closet, alcove, basement or attic. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
The Goodman GDS80603AN furnace has a 80% AFUE rating which means that for every every $1.00 you spend, 80 cents goes towards heating your home.
- Corrosion-resistant, aluminized-steel furnace tubular heat exchanger
- Designed for dedicated downflow installations
- Energy-saving, reliable furnace hot surface ignition system with patented adaptive learning algorithm to maximize igniter life
- Aluminized furnace steel inshot burners
- Energy-saving PSC, multi-speed, direct drive furnace blower motor
- Heater has quiet, corrosion-resistant induced draft blower assembly
- Integrated furnace control with diagnostics
- Low voltage terminal blocks
- Multiple flame roll-out switches, blower door safety switch, outlet air-limit switch and pressure switch for proof of combustion air
- 40VA transformer for heating and air conditioning control service
- Combination redundant furnace gas valve and regulator
- A rotating combustion air blower that provides the option of venting the furnace through the top, right-hand side or left-hand side
- Completely assembled, factory run-tested furnace for heating or combination heating/cooling application
- Heavy-gauge, reinforced, fully insulated steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Attractive architectural gray paint finish
- Foil-face insulation lines the furnaces' heat exchanger compartment
- Coil and furnace fit flush for easy installation
- Convenient left or right connection for gas and electric service
- This gas furnace has a removable solid-bottom block off
To comply with efficiency requirements in California this unit will be automatically upgraded to the Low Nox Approved furnace when shipping to California