40,000 BTU 92% AFUE Downflow Single Stage Goodman Gas Furnace
The Goodman GCSS920402BN Gas Furnace features a single stage gas valve and a multi-speed circulating blower to provide efficient and economical performance. This furnace is designed for downflow and horizontal applications. These furnaces are run-tested for heating or combination heating and cooling applications. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
The Goodman GCSS920402BN furnace has a 92% AFUE rating which means that for every every $1.00 you spend, 92 cents goes towards heating your home.
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals
- Self-diagnostic control board
- Quiet single-speed induced draft blower
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Single-stage gas valve
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- All models comply with California Low NOx emissions standards
1.5 Ton 13 SEER Goodman Air Conditioner Condenser
The Goodman GSX130181 Air Conditioner Condenser uses the chlorine-free refrigerant R-410A to help prevent damage to the Ozone Layer. This unit is equipped with sound-dampening features to provide operating sound levels are among the lowest in the heating and cooling industry. Using high-quality components,the Goodman GSX130181 air conditioner condenser is rated at 13 SEER and will help reduce energy consumption throughout the life of the system.
Please note that this product is regulated by DOE Efficiency Standards.
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- Factory-installed filter dryer
- Copper tube/enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy-access gauge ports
- Contactor with lug connection
- Ground lug connection
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Goodman brand louvered sound control top design
- Steel louver coil guard
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
- Baked-on powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Top and side maintenance access
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds
This unit (and all 13 SEER units) cannot be shipped or installed in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia
Click here to see the 14 SEER unit that is available in these states.
For more information about state efficiency requirements, please click here.
2.5 Ton 17.5" Width Goodman Vertical Evaporator Cased Coil
The Goodman CAPF3030B6 Upflow/Downflow Cased Indoor Air Conditioner Evaporator Coil is made for use with split-system air conditioning and Evaporator systems. The Goodman Air Conditioning and Heating Company has become one of the largest manufacturers of residential and light commercial air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality products and systems by focusing on just one thing, building the most reliable and refreshingly affordable indoor comfort products in the market.
- Suitable for use with R-410A and R-22 refrigerants
- Rust-resistant, thermoplastic drain pans feature a low water-retention design
- Check flowrater expansion device for heat pump or cooling-only applications
- Rifled aluminum tubing and louvered aluminum fin coils on the CAPF, CAUF, and CHPF coils
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Foil-face insulation
- Galvanized-steel, leather-grain finish
- Architectural Gray paint finish on CAPF and CHPF cased coils
- Split-seam front for easy access
- 17½”, 21”, and 24½” CAPF coils have two 1¾” adapter plates
Please Note: Due to current shortages of Goodman evaporator coils, we may ship/provide Aspen evaporator coils instead of the Goodman coils. The Aspen coils are suitable replacement coils for the Goodman coils and are covered by a 10 year warranty through Aspen. Please let us know if you have any questions.