40,000 BTU 92% AFUE Upflow Single Stage Goodman Gas Furnace
The Goodman GMSS920402BN furnace is a single stage furnace that features a heavy duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger and a stainless steel secondary heat exchanger with a durable silicon nitride ignitor. These furnaces are run-tested for heating or combination heating/cooling applications. With its corrosion-resistant and painted steel cabinet, this furnace can be installed in a utility room, closet, alcove, basement or attic. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
The Goodman GMSS920402BN furnace has a 92% AFUE rating which means that for every every $1.00 you spend, 92 cents goes towards heating your home.
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Single-stage gas valve
- Durable silicon nitride ignitor
- Quiet multi-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable finish
1.5 Ton 13 SEER Goodman Air Conditioner Condenser
The GSX130181 Goodman 1.5 Ton Air Conditioner Condenser uses the chlorine-free refrigerant R-410A to help prevent damage to the Ozone Layer. This unit is equipped with sound-dampening features to provide operating sound levels are among the lowest in the heating and cooling industry. Using high-quality components,the Goodman GSX130181 air conditioner condenser is rated at 13 SEER and will help reduce energy consumption throughout the life of the system.
Please note that this product is regulated by DOE Efficiency Standards.
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- Factory-installed filter dryer
- Copper tube/enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy-access gauge ports
- Contactor with lug connection
- Ground lug connection
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Goodman brand louvered sound control top design
- Steel louver coil guard
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
- Baked-on powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Top and side maintenance access
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds
This unit (and all 13 SEER units) cannot be shipped or installed in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia
Click here to see the 14 SEER unit that is available in these states.
For more information about state efficiency requirements, please click here.
2.5 Ton 17.5" Width Goodman Vertical Evaporator Cased Coil
The Goodman CAPF3030B6 Upflow/Downflow Cased Indoor Air Conditioner Evaporator Coil is made for use with split-system air conditioning and Evaporator systems. The Goodman Air Conditioning and Heating Company has become one of the largest manufacturers of residential and light commercial air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality products and systems by focusing on just one thing, building the most reliable and refreshingly affordable indoor comfort products in the market.
- Suitable for use with R-410A and R-22 refrigerants
- Rust-resistant, thermoplastic drain pans feature a low water-retention design
- Check flowrater expansion device for heat pump or cooling-only applications
- Rifled aluminum tubing and louvered aluminum fin coils on the CAPF, CAUF, and CHPF coils
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Foil-face insulation
- Galvanized-steel, leather-grain finish
- Architectural Gray paint finish on CAPF and CHPF cased coils
- Split-seam front for easy access
- 17½”, 21”, and 24½” CAPF coils have two 1¾” adapter plates
Please Note: Due to current shortages of Goodman evaporator coils, we may ship/provide Aspen evaporator coils instead of the Goodman coils. The Aspen coils are suitable replacement coils for the Goodman coils and are covered by a 10 year warranty through Aspen. Please let us know if you have any questions.