2.5 Ton 13 SEER Goodman Air Conditioner Condenser
The GSX130301 Goodman 2.5 Ton Air Conditioner Condenser uses the chlorine-free refrigerant R-410A to help prevent damage to the Ozone Layer. This unit is equipped with sound-dampening features to provide operating sound levels are among the lowest in the heating and cooling industry. Using high-quality components,the Goodman GSX130301 air conditioner condenser is rated at 13 SEER and will help reduce energy consumption throughout the life of the system.
Please note that this 2.5 Condenser is regulated by DOE Efficiency Standards.
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- Factory-installed filter dryer
- Copper tube/enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy-access gauge ports
- Contactor with lug connection
- Ground lug connection
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Goodman brand louvered sound control top design
- Steel louver coil guard
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
- Baked-on powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Top and side maintenance access
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds
This unit (and all 13 SEER units) cannot be shipped or installed in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia
Click here to see the 14 SEER unit that is available in these states.
For more information about state efficiency requirements, please click here.
2.5 Ton 17.5" Width Goodman Vertical Evaporator Cased Coil
The Goodman CAPF3030B6 Upflow/Downflow Cased Indoor Air Conditioner Evaporator Coil is made for use with split-system air conditioning and Evaporator systems. The Goodman Air Conditioning and Heating Company has become one of the largest manufacturers of residential and light commercial air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality products and systems by focusing on just one thing, building the most reliable and refreshingly affordable indoor comfort products in the market.
- Suitable for use with R-410A and R-22 refrigerants
- Rust-resistant, thermoplastic drain pans feature a low water-retention design
- Check flowrater expansion device for heat pump or cooling-only applications
- Rifled aluminum tubing and louvered aluminum fin coils on the CAPF, CAUF, and CHPF coils
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Foil-face insulation
- Galvanized-steel, leather-grain finish
- Architectural Gray paint finish on CAPF and CHPF cased coils
- Split-seam front for easy access
- 17½”, 21”, and 24½” CAPF coils have two 1¾” adapter plates
Please Note: Due to current shortages of Goodman evaporator coils, we may ship/provide Aspen evaporator coils instead of the Goodman coils. The Aspen coils are suitable replacement coils for the Goodman coils and are covered by a 10 year warranty through Aspen. Please let us know if you have any questions.
60,000 BTU 80% AFUE Upflow 2 Stage Goodman Gas Furnace
The Goodman GMH80604BN furnace features a two-stage burner with a multi-speed blower motor. This furnace can be installed in both upflow and horizontal configurations and features an aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger and durable Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Ignition system. These furnaces are run tested for heating or combination heating and cooling applications. With a heavy-gauge, reinforced, insulated steel cabinet and durable baked enamel finish, this gas heater can be installed in a variety of locations. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
The Goodman GMH80604BN furnace has a 80% AFUE rating which means that for every every $1.00 you spend, 80 cents goes towards heating your home.
- Patented TuffTube™ dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger with lifetime limited warranty plus 10-year furnace replacement limited warranty (with online registration)
- Two-stage gas valve with revolutionary new Dual$aver control technology that allows installer to turn on two-stage operation with the flip of a dipswitch
- Silicon Nitride igniter with patented adaptive learning routine for maximum igniter life
- Energy-saving, quiet four-speed direct-drive circulator blower motor
- Integrated electronic furnace control board with self-diagnostics, low-voltage terminal block, and separate terminals for electronic air cleaner and 24-volt humidifiers
- Control board stores the last five diagnostic codes in memory; simple push-button activation outputs the fault history to a flashing red LED
- Low constant fan mode allows the homeowner to activate the lowest available heating speed to circulate air quietly and efficiently throughout the home during the off cycle
- Self-adjusting feature automatically adjusts furnace to high or low stage based on outside temperature without outdoor temperature sensor
- All "X" models comply with California NOx emissions standards