3 Ton 17.5" Goodman Horizontal Evaporator Cased Coil
The Goodman CHPF3636B6 Horizontal Cased Indoor Air Conditioner Evaporator Coil is made for use with split-system air conditioning and Evaporator systems. The Goodman Air Conditioning and Heating Company has become one of the largest manufacturers of residential and light commercial air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality products and systems by focusing on just one thing, building the most reliable and refreshingly affordable indoor comfort products in the market.
- Suitable for use with R-410A and R-22 refrigerants
- Rust-resistant, thermoplastic drain pans feature a low water-retention design
- Check flowrater expansion device for heat pump or cooling-only applications
- Rifled aluminum tubing and louvered aluminum fin coils on the CAPF, CAUF, and CHPF coils
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Foil-face insulation
- Galvanized-steel, leather-grain finish
- Architectural Gray paint finish on CAPF and CHPF cased coils
- Split-seam front for easy access
- 17½”, 21”, and 24½” CHPF coils have one 3½” adapter plate
Please Note: Due to current shortages of Goodman evaporator coils, we may ship/provide Aspen evaporator coils instead of the Goodman coils. The Aspen coils are suitable replacement coils for the Goodman coils and are covered by a 10 year warranty through Aspen. Please let us know if you have any questions.
60,000 BTU 80% AFUE Upflow 2 Stage Goodman Gas Furnace
The Goodman GME80603BN furnace features a two stage gas valve and multi-speed blower motor that can be installed in either upflow or horizontal configurations. This furnace also features a X13 blower motor that saves electricity during the heating and cooling months. This direct current motor uses less electricity than the standard multi-speed furnace blower. This furnace also includes a patented aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger and durable Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Ignition system. These furnaces are run-tested for heating or combination heating and cooling applications. With a heavy-gauge, reinforced, insulated steel cabinet and durable baked enamel finish, this unit can be installed in a variety of locations. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
The Goodman GME80603BN furnace has a 80% AFUE rating which means that for every every $1.00 you spend, 80 cents goes towards heating your home.
- Operates as a natural gas furnace out of the box, and can be easily converted to a propane furnace with optional propane conversion kit.
- X13 blower motor with brushless DC design and a permanent-magnet rotor which allows much more efficient operation furnace in both heating and cooling months
- Patented TuffTube™ dual-diameter tubular furnace heat exchanger with lifetime limited warranty plus 10-year furnace replacement limited warranty (with online registration)
- Heater's Two-stage gas valve with revolutionary new Dual$aver control technology allows installer to turn on two-stage operation with the flip of a dipswitch
- Goodman Silicon Nitride igniter with patented adaptive learning routine for maximum igniter life
- Integrated furnace electronic furnace control board with self-diagnostics, low-voltage terminal block, and separate terminals for electronic air cleaner and 24-volt humidifiers
- Goodman has furnace control board stores the last five diagnostic codes in memory; simple push-button activation outputs the fault history to a flashing red LED
- Low constant fan mode allows the homeowner to activate the lowest available heating speed to circulate air quietly and efficiently throughout the home during the off cycle
- Furnaces' self-adjusting feature automatically adjusts furnace to high or low stage based on outside temperature without outdoor temperature sensor
- Quiet single-speed, induced-draft blower
- Complies with California NOx emissions standards
2.5 Ton 14 SEER Goodman Heat Pump
The Goodman GSZ140301 Heat Pump uses the chlorine-free refrigerant R-410A to help prevent damage to the Ozone Layer. This unit is equipped with sound-dampening features to provide operating sound levels are among the lowest in the heating and cooling industry. Using high-quality components, the Goodman GSZ140301 heat pump is rated at 14 SEER and will help reduce energy consumption throughout the life of the system.
The Goodman GSZ140301 must be installed with a bi-flow thermostatic expansion valve. This valve is installed in front of the indoor evaporator coil inline with the line set piping.
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- High-efficiency scroll compressor
- SmartShift technology to ensure quiet reliable defrost
- Factory-installed bi-flow liquid-line filter drier
- Factory-installed suction-line accumulator
- Factory-installed compressor crankcase heater
- Factory-installed high-capacity muffler
- High- and low-pressure switches
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy access to gauge ports
- Copper tube/enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Fully charged for 15' of tubing length
- Contactor with lug connection
- Ground lug connection
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Goodman brand sound control top design
- Steel louver coil guard
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
- Attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Top and side maintenance access
- Service ports and controls are accessible while unit is operating
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010
- Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds