The Goodman GMH80603AN furnace features a two-stage burner with a multi-speed blower motor. This furnace can be installed in both upflow and horizontal configurations and features an aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger and durable Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Ignition system. These furnaces are run tested for heating or combination heating and cooling applications. With a heavy-gauge, reinforced, insulated steel cabinet and durable baked enamel finish, this gas heater can be installed in a variety of locations.
The GSX130241 Goodman 2 Ton Air Conditioner Condenser uses the chlorine-free refrigerant R-410A to help prevent damage to the Ozone Layer. This unit is equipped with sound-dampening features to provide operating sound levels are among the lowest in the heating and cooling industry. Using high-quality components,the Goodman GSX130241 air conditioner condenser is rated at 13 SEER and will help reduce energy consumption throughout the life of the system.
60,000 BTU 80% AFUE Upflow 2 Stage Goodman Gas Furnace
The Goodman GMH80603AN furnace features a two-stage burner with a multi-speed blower motor. This furnace can be installed in both upflow and horizontal configurations and features an aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger and durable Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Ignition system. These furnaces are run tested for heating or combination heating and cooling applications. With a heavy-gauge, reinforced, insulated steel cabinet and durable baked enamel finish, this gas heater can be installed in a variety of locations. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
The Goodman GMH80603AN furnace has a 80% AFUE rating which means that for every every $1.00 you spend, 80 cents goes towards heating your home.
- Patented TuffTube™ dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger with lifetime limited warranty plus 10-year furnace replacement limited warranty (with online registration)
- Two-stage gas valve with revolutionary new Dual$aver control technology that allows installer to turn on two-stage operation with the flip of a dipswitch
- Silicon Nitride igniter with patented adaptive learning routine for maximum igniter life
- Energy-saving, quiet four-speed direct-drive circulator blower motor
- Integrated electronic furnace control board with self-diagnostics, low-voltage terminal block, and separate terminals for electronic air cleaner and 24-volt humidifiers
- Control board stores the last five diagnostic codes in memory; simple push-button activation outputs the fault history to a flashing red LED
- Low constant fan mode allows the homeowner to activate the lowest available heating speed to circulate air quietly and efficiently throughout the home during the off cycle
- Self-adjusting feature automatically adjusts furnace to high or low stage based on outside temperature without outdoor temperature sensor
To comply with efficiency requirements in California this unit will be automatically upgraded to the Low Nox Approved furnace when shipping to California
2 Ton 13 SEER Goodman Air Conditioner Condenser
The Goodman GSX130241 is a cooling-only condenser unit. Providing a 13 SEER efficiency with a single stage, reciprocating compressor, the GSX130241 is an inexpensive condenser to cool your home when paired with an AC coil.
- Ideal size to cover a smaller house
- 2 ton, 13 SEER AC-only condenser
- Low sound output
- Fully charged for up to 15’ of line set
- Factory-installed filter drier
The GSX130241 condenser is a 2 ton AC only unit. In an ideal climate situation, the GSX130241 can usually cover a smaller house. For this unit to function, an indoor air handler or coil is required, and this unit is cooling only with no heating capacity on its own.
The Goodman GSX130241 AC condenser is designed to be 13 SEER. This is the lowest efficiency on the market today, making it an inexpensive option for northern states. Please note that this product is regulated by DOE Efficiency Standards.
Due to state laws for minimum required efficiency, please note that this unit cannot be installed in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia. For condensers that are at least 14 SEER, making them compliant in most of these states, click here. If you have any questions, please contact us.
The GSX130241 condenser comes with Goodman’s standard 10 year parts warranty with online registration through the manufacturer. An installation that follows your state and local codes is required for the warranty to be upheld.
Durability and Reliability
With an enhanced copper tube and aluminum fin coil, the GSX130241 is designed to prevent coil degradation. With the baked-on powder-paint finish, the condenser’s heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet is approved for up to 500 hours of salt-spray. The factory-installed filter dryer lowers general wear-and-tear on the unit. All of these features provide you with a durable, reliable condenser to be used whenever you need to cool your home.
Installation and Maintenance
The Goodman GSX130241 AC condenser comes standard with service valves that have sweat connections and easy-access gauge ports, both providing a lower installation difficulty and time to lower installation costs. The outer casing has both a top and a side access to allow for easier maintenance and warranty access when necessary.
Comfort in Mind
The Goodman brand always has its customer’s comfort in mind. The GSX130241 is no exception, with not only using high-quality components but also providing enhanced sound-dampening features that allows the brand to manufacture some of the lowest sound output levels in the industry.