2 Ton 13 SEER Goodman Air Conditioner Condenser
The GSX130241 Goodman Air Conditioner Condenser uses the chlorine-free refrigerant R-410A to help prevent damage to the Ozone Layer. This unit is equipped with sound-dampening features to provide operating sound levels are among the lowest in the heating and cooling industry. Using high-quality components,the Goodman GSX130241 air conditioner condenser is rated at 13 SEER and will help reduce energy consumption throughout the life of the system.
Please note that this product is regulated by DOE Efficiency Standards.
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- Factory-installed filter dryer
- Copper tube/enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy-access gauge ports
- Contactor with lug connection
- Ground lug connection
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Goodman brand louvered sound control top design
- Steel louver coil guard
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
- Baked-on powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Top and side maintenance access
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds
This unit (and all 13 SEER units) cannot be shipped or installed in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia
Click here to see the 14 SEER unit that is available in these states.
For more information about state efficiency requirements, please click here.
Goodman 2 Ton Multi-Positional Air Handler
The Goodman ARUF25B14 Multi-Position Air Handler is suitable for use with R-410A refrigerant and may be installed in a variety of locations. This air handler features a SmartFrame sub-structure that adds lateral stability, mounting locations for internal components, and additional insulation retention.
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Check flowrater expansion device for cooling-only and heat pump applications
- Direct-drive, multi-speed motor
- Transformer and blower time-delay on all units
- Easy single-bulb UV light compatibility
- Complies with the Factory-sealed Air Handling Credit with or without field-installed filter kits as listed in the 2001 Florida Building Code, Chapter 13, Section 610.2.A.2.1
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- New rigid SmartFrame™ cabinet
- 21 inch depth for easy attic access
- Galvanized leather grain-embossed finish
- Glue-less cabinet insulation retention
- Screw-less sides & back prevents condensation
- Multi-position capability: upflow, downflow, horizontal or vertical
- Coil-mounting track for quick repositioning
- Tool-less filter access accommodates standard-size filters
- Power supply entry at top; low-voltage entry at top and on left side
- Easily convertible 4-way design
- Multiple electrical knockouts
- Heavy-gauge bottom plate