The Goodman GMH80403AN furnace features a two-stage burner with a multi-speed blower motor. This furnace can be installed in both upflow and horizontal configurations and features an aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger and durable Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Ignition system. These furnaces are run tested for heating or combination heating and cooling applications. With a heavy-gauge, reinforced, insulated steel cabinet and durable baked enamel finish, this gas heater can be installed in a variety of locations.
The Goodman GSZ160241 Heat Pump uses the chlorine-free refrigerant R-410A to help prevent damage to the Ozone Layer. This unit is equipped with sound-dampening features to provide operating sound levels are among the lowest in the heating and cooling industry. Using high-quality components, the Goodman GSZ160241 heat pump is rated at 16 SEER and will help reduce energy consumption throughout the life of the system.
The Goodman CAPF3636A6 Upflow/Downflow Cased Indoor Air Conditioner Evaporator Coil is made for use with split-system air conditioning and Evaporator systems. The Goodman Air Conditioning and Heating Company has become one of the largest manufacturers of residential and light commercial air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality products and systems by focusing on just one thing, building the most reliable and refreshingly affordable indoor comfort products in the market.
Shop Duel Heat Pump & Furnace System
40,000 BTU 80% AFUE Upflow 2 Stage Goodman Gas Furnace
The Goodman GMH80403AN furnace features a two-stage burner with a multi-speed blower motor. This furnace can be installed in both upflow and horizontal configurations and features an aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger and durable Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Ignition system. These furnaces are run tested for heating or combination heating and cooling applications. With a heavy-gauge, reinforced, insulated steel cabinet and durable baked enamel finish, this gas heater can be installed in a variety of locations. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
The Goodman GMH80403AN furnace has a 80% AFUE rating which means that for every every $1.00 you spend, 80 cents goes towards heating your home.
- Patented TuffTube™ dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger with lifetime limited warranty plus 10-year furnace replacement limited warranty (with online registration)
- Two-stage gas valve with revolutionary new Dual$aver control technology that allows installer to turn on two-stage operation with the flip of a dipswitch
- Silicon Nitride igniter with patented adaptive learning routine for maximum igniter life
- Energy-saving, quiet four-speed direct-drive circulator blower motor
- Integrated electronic furnace control board with self-diagnostics, low-voltage terminal block, and separate terminals for electronic air cleaner and 24-volt humidifiers
- Control board stores the last five diagnostic codes in memory; simple push-button activation outputs the fault history to a flashing red LED
- Low constant fan mode allows the homeowner to activate the lowest available heating speed to circulate air quietly and efficiently throughout the home during the off cycle
- Self-adjusting feature automatically adjusts furnace to high or low stage based on outside temperature without outdoor temperature sensor
- Complies with California NOx emissions standards
To comply with efficiency requirements in California this unit will be automatically upgraded to the Low Nox Approved furnace when shipping to California
2 Ton 16 SEER Goodman Heat Pump
At one of the higher efficiencies on the market, the Goodman GSZ160241 heat pump condenser is designed to save you money both up front and in energy bills over time. With its high-quality construction, the GSZ160241 is considered a good all-around choice for many applications.
- Designed to cover a smaller house in average climates
- 2 ton, 16 SEER heat pump condenser
- Low sound output
- Fully charged for up to 15’ of line set
- Factory-installed bi-flow filter drier
The Goodman GSZ160241 heat pump is rated for 2 tons, which is normally enough to cover a smaller house in average climates. A heat pump coil or air handler is required for this condenser to function, and some indoor units will be larger in tonnage than this condenser in some bundles to maintain the unit’s overall efficiency.
With its high-end 16 SEER efficiency rating, the GSZ160241 is designed to save you money over the entire life of the unit. 16 SEER units will save you about 12% more in energy bills over a 14 SEER system, making this upgrade a smart upgrade to save you money over time with a small increase in your initial investment in the system.
The GSZ160241 condenser comes with Goodman’s standard 10 year parts warranty with online registration through the manufacturer. An installation that follows your state and local codes is required for the warranty to be upheld.
Durability and Reliability
The cabinet on the GSZ160241 heat pump is designed to be durable in harsh conditions. With its baked-on polyester coat of paint, the unit is approved for up to 500 hours of salt spray. The enhanced durability and paint coat makes the GSZ160241 compliant with 2010 Florida building codes for unit integrity for hurricane-like winds when the unit is properly anchored. For reliability, there is also a built-in bi-flow filter drier that lowers general wear-and-tear on the internals of the unit.
Installation and Maintenance
In order to provide a faster and less expensive installation, the Goodman GSZ160241 heat pump is factory-installed with pressure switches, a high-capacity muffler, easily accessible gauge ports, and service valves with sweat connections. The cabinet of the unit is also fitted with dual access panels—one on the side and one on the top—to allow for a much easier maintenance procedure should the need for maintenance arise.
Comfort in Mind
The Goodman company has always promoted enhanced comfort, higher efficiency, and lower cost to all of its units. With SmartShift technology and an enhanced sound insulation structure, the GSZ160241 is whisper-quiet, allowing Goodman to continue to follow its goals in achieving the best comfort levels possible at a low cost.
3 Ton 14" Width Goodman Vertical Evaporator Cased Coil
With the CAPF3636A6 evaporator coil, Goodman provides an enhanced comfort to your home. With its ability to work with AC-only systems or with heat pumps and its ability to be installed in both the upflow or downflow orientations, the CAPF3636A6 is designed to be versatile in design and to provide an efficient comfort at a low cost.
- 3 ton evaporator coil
- Installable in the upflow or downflow configurations
- Usable with either a heat pump or an AC-only condenser
- Low air leakage
- Check flowrater expansion device for use in any application
The Goodman CAPF3636A6 evaporator coil is rated for a 3 ton output. In many system configurations, this coil may be larger in tonnage than its paired condenser. This is intentional, to maintain the overall efficiency of the entire system.Please note that in order for this coil to function, a furnace or blower and a condenser is required, all sold separately.
The CAPF3636A6 coil is covered under Goodman’s standard 10 year parts warranty when the unit is installed following your state and local codes, the coil is paired with a compatible condenser, and the entire system is registered online through the manufacturer.
Installation and Durability
The Goodman CAPF3636A6 evaporator coil is able to be installed in upflow and downflow applications. With its rust-resistant, thermoplastic drain plan, water retention rate is significantly lower than previous models. For even more enhanced durability, the cabinet is made of a strong galvanized-steel with a leather-grain finish. If you ever need to perform maintenance on your coil, there is a split-seam on the front of the casing for easy internal access. Please note that this coil will not work as a replacement for any single-piece air handler coils.
The CAPF3636A6 evaporator coil’s foil-faced insulation lowers air leakage, increasing the amount of air flow going into your ductwork, keeping you more comfortable while decreasing the unit’s run time. With compatible equipment, the CAPF3636A6 evaporator coil lives up to Goodman’s enhanced comfort and efficiency standards at a reasonable price.
Goodman 1.5 to 2 Ton TXV Kit - R-410A
Goodman's TXV valves are designed to improve the reliability and efficiency of your central split system. With the TX2N4A, you can be assured that your one-and-a-half or two ton system is getting the proper refrigerant flow, even through changing conditions. Since this valve is installed externally, it is easy to service and maintain. If you're looking to improve the efficiency and performance of your system, the TX2N4A is a good start.
Product Compatible With
- Goodman GSX130181 Air Conditioners
- Goodman GSX130241 Air Conditioners
- Goodman DSXC160241 Air Conditioners
- Goodman GSZ130181 Heat Pumps
- Goodman GSZ130241 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ140181 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ140241 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ160241 Heat Pumps
- Goodman DSZC160241 Heat Pumps
- Goodman CAPF1824*6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CAUF1824*6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CHPF1824A6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CSCF1824N6 Evaporator Coils