Goodman AC Units - The Goodman DSXC160241 16 SEER Central Air Conditioner uses the environmentally friendly refrigerant R-410A and features energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and air conditioning industry. R-410A is chlorine-free to help prevent damage to the ozone layer. The DSXC160241 features the two-stage, high-efficiency Copeland UltraTech scroll compressor, which provides improved temperature and humidity control. This unit is designed for the consumer who desires superior comfort, quiet operation, and environmentally friendly air conditioning performance.
In order to achieve the 16 SEER efficiency this central air conditioner must be installed with the manufacturer recommended evaporator coil, a Goodman variable speed furnace, variable speed air handler, or variable speed modular blower and thermostatic expansion valve (TXV). A 16 SEER system will reduce your electric bill approximately 7% - 8% more than a 15 SEER system.
Standard Features of this Central Air Conditioner
- Two-Stage Copeland UltraTech scroll compressor
- R-410A environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Copeland ComfortAlert diagnostics
- ComfortNet Communications System compatible
- Two-Speed condenser fan motor
- High-quality foam compressor sound blanket
- Loss of charge switch
- High-pressure switch
- Factory-installed filter dryer
- Copper tubing / enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Sweat connection service valves with easy access to gauge ports
- ARI Certified; ETL Listed
- Wire fan discharge grille
- Steel louver coil guard
- Baked-on powder paint finish
- Rust-resistant coated screws
- Compact footprint
- Top and side maintenance access
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When central air conditioner is properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds
|Compressor Stages||Two Stage|
|Decibel Level (dBA)||71|
|Liquid Valve Size||3/8"|
|Suction Valve Size||3/4"|
|Electrical||208 / 230 V. 1 Phase 60 Hz|
|Max Breaker Size||20 amps|
|Min. Breaker Size||15.7 amps|
|Nominal Capacity||2 Ton|
|Weight (in lbs)||198.0000|
|Warranty||10 Years with Online Registration|
You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents.|
Why Choose Goodman?
For over three decades Goodman has concentrated on something more important than simple brand recognition consumer advertising. They focus on the design, engineering, and manufacturing of dependable products that have helped millions and millions of homeowners achieve reliable, high-quality, and affordable indoor comfort. In addition, Goodman has earned the loyalty and respect from thousands of local independent heating and cooling professionals across North America.
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
We provide you great prices so you can save your money for the more important things in your life.
You may also be interested in the following products