The Goodman GME80 furnace features a two stage gas valve and multi-speed blower motor that can be installed in either upflow or horizontal configurations. This furnace also features a X13 blower motor that saves electricity during the heating and cooling months.
The Goodman GSZ140361 Heat Pump uses the chlorine-free refrigerant R-410A to help prevent damage to the Ozone Layer. This unit is equipped with sound-dampening features to provide operating sound levels are among the lowest in the heating and cooling industry. Using high-quality components, the Goodman GSZ140361 heat pump is rated at 14 SEER and will help reduce energy consumption throughout the life of the system.
3 Ton 14 SEER Goodman Heat Pump
The Goodman GSZ140361 heat pump condenser is a standard efficiency, low-cost solution for an all-electric home when paired with a suitable heat pump coil or air handler. Just like all of Goodman’s equipment, the GSZ140361 is manufactured with high-quality materials to provide a superior comfort in your home.
- Ideal size to cover a medium-sized house in ideal climates
- 3 ton, 14 SEER heat pump condenser
- Low sound output
- Fully charged for up to 15’ of line set
- Factory-installed bi-flow filter drier
The Goodman GSZ140361 heat pump has a capacity of 3 tons. In an ideal climate, this tonnage will normally cover up to a medium-sized house. In some bundles, the air handler or coil associated with this condenser may be intentionally larger in tonnage to maintain the unit’s overall efficiency. Please note that an indoor air handler or coil that is compatible with heat pumps is required for this unit to function.
At 14 SEER, the GSZ140361 heat pump condenser has the industry-standard minimum, allowing the unit to remain inexpensive upfront in comparison to higher SEER ratings. If you are replacing an existing heat pump, in most cases this SEER rating will still be higher than your old unit, allowing it to still save you money over time in energy bills.
The GSZ140361 condenser comes with Goodman’s standard 10 year parts warranty with online registration through the manufacturer. An installation that follows your state and local codes is required for the warranty to be upheld.
Durability and Reliability
The Goodman GSZ140361 heat pump condenser is manufactured with a durable cabinet with paint that is approved for 500 hours of salt spray, making it compliant with the 2010 Florida building code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-like weather when properly anchored to your local codes. The built-in bi-flow liquids line filter drier protects the unit from impurities in the refrigerant and other general wear and tear, increasing the reliability of the unit.
Installation and Maintenance
The Goodman GSZ140361 has easily accessible gauge ports and service valves with sweat connections, allowing for a faster and easier installation process. There are factory-installed features such as a filter drier, compressor crankcase heater, pressure switches, and a high-capacity muffler so your installer doesn’t have to, further providing ease to the installation process. Moreover, the cabinet of the unit is fit with two maintenance access panels: one on the top and one on the side. All of these features lower your installation and maintenance costs, keeping more money in your pocket to spend on the things you care about most.
Comfort in Mind
With its sound control top insulation and SmartShift technology for quiet and reliable defrost cycles, the GSZ140361 heat pump has some of the lowest sound outputs on a single stage unit on the market today.
4 to 5 Ton 21" Width Goodman Vertical Evaporator Cased Coil
With the CAPF4860C6 evaporator coil, Goodman provides an enhanced comfort to your home. With its ability to work with AC-only systems or with heat pumps and its ability to be installed in both the upflow or downflow orientations, the CAPF4860C6 is designed to be versatile in design and to provide an efficient comfort at a low cost.
- 4 to 5 ton evaporator coil
- Installable in the upflow or downflow configurations
- Usable with either a heat pump or an AC-only condenser
- Low air leakage
- Check flowrater expansion device for use in any application
4 to 5 Tons
The Goodman CAPF4860C6 evaporator coil is rated for a 4 to 5 ton output. In many system configurations, this coil may be larger in tonnage than its paired condenser. This is intentional, to maintain the overall efficiency of the entire system.Please note that in order for this coil to function, a furnace or blower and a condenser is required, all sold separately.
The CAPF4860C6 coil is covered under Goodman’s standard 10 year parts warranty when the unit is installed following your state and local codes, the coil is paired with a compatible condenser, and the entire system is registered online through the manufacturer.
Installation and Durability
The Goodman CAPF4860C6 evaporator coil is able to be installed in upflow and downflow applications. With its rust-resistant, thermoplastic drain plan, water retention rate is significantly lower than previous models. For even more enhanced durability, the cabinet is made of a strong galvanized-steel with a leather-grain finish. If you ever need to perform maintenance on your coil, there is a split-seam on the front of the casing for easy internal access. Please note that this coil will not work as a replacement for any single-piece air handler coils.
The CAPF4860C6 evaporator coil’s foil-faced insulation lowers air leakage, increasing the amount of air flow going into your ductwork, keeping you more comfortable while decreasing the unit’s run time. With compatible equipment, the CAPF4860C6 evaporator coil lives up to Goodman’s enhanced comfort and efficiency standards at a reasonable price.
100,000 BTU 80% AFUE Upflow 2 Stage Goodman Gas Furnace
The Goodman GME81005CN furnace features a two stage gas valve and multi-speed blower motor that can be installed in either upflow or horizontal configurations. This furnace also features a X13 blower motor that saves electricity during the heating and cooling months. This direct current motor uses less electricity than the standard multi-speed furnace blower. This furnace also includes a patented aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger and durable Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Ignition system. These furnaces are run-tested for heating or combination heating and cooling applications. With a heavy-gauge, reinforced, insulated steel cabinet and durable baked enamel finish, this unit can be installed in a variety of locations. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
The Goodman GME81005CN furnace has a 80% AFUE rating which means that for every every $1.00 you spend, 80 cents goes towards heating your home.
- Operates as a natural gas furnace out of the box, and can be easily converted to a propane furnace with optional propane conversion kit.
- X13 blower motor with brushless DC design and a permanent-magnet rotor which allows much more efficient operation furnace in both heating and cooling months
- Patented TuffTube™ dual-diameter tubular furnace heat exchanger with lifetime limited warranty plus 10-year furnace replacement limited warranty (with online registration)
- Heater's Two-stage gas valve with revolutionary new Dual$aver control technology allows installer to turn on two-stage operation with the flip of a dipswitch
- Goodman Silicon Nitride igniter with patented adaptive learning routine for maximum igniter life
- Integrated furnace electronic furnace control board with self-diagnostics, low-voltage terminal block, and separate terminals for electronic air cleaner and 24-volt humidifiers
- Goodman has furnace control board stores the last five diagnostic codes in memory; simple push-button activation outputs the fault history to a flashing red LED
- Low constant fan mode allows the homeowner to activate the lowest available heating speed to circulate air quietly and efficiently throughout the home during the off cycle
- Furnaces' self-adjusting feature automatically adjusts furnace to high or low stage based on outside temperature without outdoor temperature sensor
- Quiet single-speed, induced-draft blower
To comply with efficiency requirements in California this unit will be automatically upgraded to the Low Nox Approved furnace when shipping to California